Prizm UEFA Euro 2016

stipe200

The collection is out :) anyone know how much does one booster pack cost in shops in the USA?

there is an opening of 3 boxes on this link :)

Last edited by a moderator:

fantiki

Well, I busted a box of this stuff and overall it is a standard Prizm set: cards in general look nice and shiny but nothing mind-blowing and it gets boring fast if you keep opening. What I didn't like is that they added a lot of useless cards: like double/triple/quadruple - player cards and federation badges. The design of these new cards is somewhat ugly and I guess the only purpose of adding them was to make more parallels of the base which they can put into boxes instead of signature cards (on average you should get either a low numbered parallel or an auto in every box). The only new subset I liked is Euro history subset. Also some of the cards don't have any information on the reverse side, so the set has some of a cheap Adrenalyn flavor. The autograph list is really weak as well, so given the high price ($110/box) I wouldn't recommend breaking more than 1-2 of these boxes.

You can see the video analysis here:

LeeWest1865

Have to say I agree with @fantiki especially given the price (UK price is 66% higher than the World Cup set two years ago). Far too many inserts and the refractor prizm cards are a waste of time.
I've started posting pictures of the pulls I got on Facebook and I did film breaking one box (first time I've done so - it's not going to win any awards). I'll post the break as soon as I can.

LFC1892

Contributor
Got my boxes today as I have just arrived back home, will do a video tomorrow. Next week or so I shall get my case.

LFC1892

Contributor
First box opened. Here is the special cards, all 24 of them. Lovely Auto.
Video on youtube will be up soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

LFC1892

Contributor
Second box opened. Inserts shown starting with the useless Parallel cards & of course another Auto card. :cool:

IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0254.JPG IMG_0255.JPG IMG_0256.JPG IMG_0257.JPG IMG_0258.JPG IMG_0259.JPG IMG_0260.JPG IMG_0605.JPG

KimGT99

Second box opened. Inserts shown starting with the useless Parallel cards & of course another Auto card. :cool:
Very nice. I'd really like to lay my hands on these, but chances are low for completing them without spending a gazillion.
I also read on other sites that their ratio buyprice / value is pretty mediocre. Not that I'm in for the value, I'm in for the sport. But still...

LFC1892

Contributor
Very nice. I'd really like to lay my hands on these, but chances are low for completing them without spending a gazillion.
I also read on other sites that their ratio buyprice / value is pretty mediocre. Not that I'm in for the value, I'm in for the sport. But still...
What I found is that this collection holds it's price pretty good.
WC2014 release still selling at high prices.

Martins

The collection is out :) anyone know how much does one booster pack cost in shops in the USA?

there is an opening of 3 boxes on this link :)
Theres not like exact price ( like panini stickers in UK. everywhere they will be same price)
retailer can put its own price on single packs.
And I should say that most of retailers sell ONLY sealed boxes.
It much different in USA than Europe..
So box prices can be 109$ and it can be 130$.. So you can just devide the box prices with amount of packs (24) and you will get price per pack.. It should be around 5$..

stipe200

I was able to buy 15 packs (should have bought a box but was a bit tight on budget) from a store in New Jersey , each pack for 4.5 $, but I have a friend there on a trip so he is bringing them to me in a few days.

LFC1892

Contributor
I was able to buy 15 packs (should have bought a box but was a bit tight on budget) from a store in New Jersey , each pack for 4.5 $, but I have a friend there on a trip so he is bringing them to me in a few days.
I hope you get some good cards, maybe a Auto or a # of 20 or less like Gold or Green or light Blue. Show us if you can when you get them.