Premijer liga BiH (Bosnia)

Only Good Stickers

Guys, if you are interested we can keep you posted about 2016-17 edition. From what I know it should come out in February 2017, it will be slightly different because there are 12 teams in BHPL league this season so they will have some additional stickers in this album. Whoever is interested let me know and we will work something out.
It will be very interesting to know more about the new collection when it comes out, please keep us posted ;)

Caniggia

Contributor
I'd like to have too ... but I already tryed to collect bosnian albums through packets, better to find complete sets! if someone know how to do (also about 2015 and 2016) can send a PM to me ;)

hvala puno!

MB1970

I'd like to have too ... but I already tryed to collect bosnian albums through packets, better to find complete sets! if someone know how to do (also about 2015 and 2016) can send a PM to me ;)

hvala puno!
I'll keep you posted; I know a lot of people in Bosnia that are interested in Calciatore :) I am sure we can work something out.

MB1970

ok, Just let me know and we work on a trade!
It's a deal :) I don't know if we can get a set but I can do something I did last year: I collected two albums at the same time, one for me and one for a friend in Slovenia. What do you think? And in exchange I can look up something from your part of the World.

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Guys, If you're planing to trade, thanks to discuss the details in private (PM)
Thank you

Gabriel

Hello!
For third year in a row, Sky Media launched the collection of BH Telecom Premijer liga 2016/2017 season.
Include 12 teams and 295 stickers to collect (Comparing with last season, this one has 64 less stickers).
Each pack has the cost of 0,75KM
And according to the website, the collection will be available tommorow at stores.
BH.jpg

Ceesmk

It's normal; last year the Bosnian League was restructured and there are only 12 teams in first division since this year (16 last year)