Premijer liga BiH (Bosnia)

Smuk

Hello,

The first official album from the premier league of Bosnia has been in the works since January and is about to be released.
16 teams will be featured and 20 stickers for each team (players, badge, stadium and team sticker)

Mod Edit: For trades (albums, stickers, complete sets, etc), let people know in the trade/swap section.

Last edited by a moderator:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Looks very nice album... Interior design is simple (see that, Panini? Everyone can do what you did in RTE 2016!) and stickers seems cool.

But it's a bit late, isn't it? Since this is the first time, maybe next year it'll appear sooner... What publisher this is?

Smuk

Looks very nice album... Interior design is simple (see that, Panini? Everyone can do what you did in RTE 2016!) and stickers seems cool.

But it's a bit late, isn't it? Since this is the first time, maybe next year it'll appear sooner... What publisher this is?
From what I understand, there were a few bumps along the road to release this, that is why it is releasing so late.
BH Telecom is financier of the Bosnian premier league, and Im pretty sure Interpress is the publisher.

Also the RTE 2016 doesn't have stadium, team or badge stickers.

Caniggia

Contributor
@Smuk, no i'm italian. I lived in Bosnia during war working for Unicef, I spent time in Split, Sarajevo, Nis but my "home" was in Tuzla so i have still some good friends and I remember the team Sloboda. I already wrote to some of them to find the album ;)

Smuk

@Smuk, no i'm italian. I lived in Bosnia during war working for Unicef, I spent time in Split, Sarajevo, Nis but my "home" was in Tuzla so i have still some good friends and I remember the team Sloboda. I already wrote to some of them to find the album ;)
Great, thanks for your service.
It says to be released soon and thats about it for the release date, as of now.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
From what I understand, there were a few bumps along the road to release this, that is why it is releasing so late.
BH Telecom is financier of the Bosnian premier league, and Im pretty sure Interpress is the publisher.

Also the RTE 2016 doesn't have stadium, team or badge stickers.
RTE 2016 sticker collection is a joke and my comparison was just because Panini is releasing an important album with such disdain that interior design is at amateur level... I don't know this Interpress publisher, but they seem to have done a nice work with much less resources... And you pointed right, RTE 2016 doesn't even have badges or teams (neither half the teams qualifying), which makes RTE 2016 even more pitiful.

You already had my respect and admiration as the great collector you seem to be, but now you also have as a man.

RTE 2016 sticker collection is a joke and my comparison was just because Panini is releasing an important album with such disdain that interior design is at amateur level... I don't know this Interpress publisher, but they seem to have done a nice work with much less resources... And you pointed right, RTE 2016 doesn't even have badges or teams (neither half the teams qualifying), which makes RTE 2016 even more pitiful.
I agree, but to be fair, RTE 2016 is being released throughout Europe, this one isn't.
But then again, Panini has a lot more money.

I was mistaken, Interpress usually sells and distributes Panini albums here in Bosnia.
This is album is being published and distributed by Sky Media (from Sarajevo) with the full support of the Football Association of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Arnej Misirlić is the photographer whose player pictures will appear in the album.

As of right now, the album consists of:
-Player sticker
-Team sticker
-Badge sticker
-Team stadium sticker
-Manager sticker (possibly, some sources claim there will be a sticker for the manager and others don't).

Last edited by a moderator:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I agree, but to be fair, RTE 2016 is being released throughout Europe, this one isn't.
But then again, Panini has a lot more money.
Exactly my point... The more known you are, the more others expect from your work... And in RTE 2016, Panini did a poor job for what should be expected from the most known sticker publisher.

If I see a bosnian publisher, with maybe just a dozen of workers, doing at least the same job as Panini, this makes me wonder why Panini does such a lousy job with thousands of workers... Ok, they also have other collections to take care of, but RTE 2016 is still important... Besides the cover, which is one of the best I've seen, I don't recognize a work of a major publisher... Only half of teams, no badges, no intro, no history, team pages very minimalistic and simple, stickers are probably printed in the same thin paper... Nothing "catchy".

But as usual, Panini will sell a lot... It's like making the name and then resting under it.

Anyway, sorry for the comparison... This bosnian collection seems to me very apelative and for a first time, seems nicely done... I don't know if bosnians buy a lot or not, but I hope this collections has good support.

Exactly my point... The more known you are, the more others expect from your work... And in RTE 2016, Panini did a poor job for what should be expected from the most known sticker publisher.

If I see a bosnian publisher, with maybe just a dozen of workers, doing at least the same job as Panini, this makes me wonder why Panini does such a lousy job with thousands of workers... Ok, they also have other collections to take care of, but RTE 2016 is still important... Besides the cover, which is one of the best I've seen, I don't recognize a work of a major publisher... Only half of teams, no badges, no intro, no history, team pages very minimalistic and simple, stickers are probably printed in the same thin paper... Nothing "catchy".

But as usual, Panini will sell a lot... It's like making the name and then resting under it.

Anyway, sorry for the comparison... This bosnian collection seems to me very apelative and for a first time, seems nicely done... I don't know if bosnians buy a lot or not, but I hope this collections has good support.
hen the

I agree, stickers for World Cups and Euro Cup should be a priority for Panini, then the other releases (even if its Road to...).
For a country (Bosnia) that is pretty much in a recession for 20 years since the war ended, these sticker albums sell a lot. Some people will skip a meal, but will buy an album.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
hen the

I agree, stickers for World Cups and Euro Cup should be a priority for Panini, then the other releases (even if its Road to...).
For a country (Bosnia) that is pretty much in a recession for 20 years since the war ended, these sticker albums sell a lot. Some people will skip a meal, but will buy an album.
Ahah really? When I was a kid, I skipped some meals just to buy a couple of packets :D

With such enthusiasm, then it was about time someone there publish a nice album from bosnian league.

Ahah really? When I was a kid, I skipped some meals just to buy a couple of packets :D

With such enthusiasm, then it was about time someone there publish a nice album from bosnian league.
Yeah you know what I mean. 50 plus percent of people aren't working but there is always money for coffee, cigarettes and sticker albums.

These forums are bad for me. I want everything, even though I know nothing about Bosnian premier league. Although I have been to Sarajevo so maybe that counts for something...

This album is just stunning. I need one.

I totally agree with DetroitStickers! The more unknown the competition and publisher, the nicer the album. Bosnian Premier League, just great! But how to get it??