(PRE-RELEASE) Panini Euro 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios

Contributor
I have an uncertain feeling that the away goal will do it for Denmark..No Ibracadabra in France..:confused:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have an uncertain feeling that the away goal will do it for Denmark..No Ibracadabra in France..:confused:
"You doubt Zlatan mighty power? Watch how football is played, little boy!"

*score one goal*

"Wait, you think it's over? Super Zlatan Free Kick activated!"

*amazing swing freekick in the top right corner*

"Hasta la vista, baby!"

Ups, wrong speech :rolleyes:

fenerbahCHE

Contributor
My humble, no- expert comment :

In the turkish team : Şener would be never be moved as he proved to be a key player in group stage. Instead i suggest Umut to take out in case of 18 players.
(I agree with mevlut)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I prepared a squads list for the album :)
Does Panini accept suggestions from common people?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_aScpYds96aDBFZDFSVXF5M2s/view?usp=sharing
Panini has become more open to communities like ours, so who knows ;)

Good Portugal list btw, that's going to be +/- what Panini will choose... I would remove either Danilo or Adrien, adding William Carvalho... André André is in top form for Porto, so if he continues like that, he may be in the 18 (assuming it's the minimum for Panini Euro albums)... We also can't forget our very promising youth squads, mostly U-21 which is giving no chance in their qualifying matches... Personal choices: I would replace Eliseu and Éder for Raphael Guerreiro and Bernardo Silva... If we really want a pure striker, then André Pinto and Gonçalo Paciência need to level up from the U-21

But yeah, if Panini goes for the usual "name/reputation first", with about 18/20, I would guess William instead of Danilo and keep André André + Danilo or Adrien as two next.

Caniggia

Contributor
I hope they will not forget Matteo Darmian like they did for WC2014, first of all.

So if we have 18 players for each national team:

Buffon, Perin
Romagnoli, Barzagli, Bonucci, Darmian, Rugani, Santon
Verratti, Candreva, De Rossi, Marchisio, Bonaventura, Florenzi
Pellè, Insigne, El Shaarawy, Gabbiadini

Croat19

Hi guys..Im happy to see lots of people are getting excited about FRANCE 2016 sticker album.. I am very glad to have Wales,Northern Ireland,Slovakia,Iceland,Hungary and most of all Albania in my album.. I don't think Panini will put more than 18 players for each team,and as I come fromm Croatia here is a list of our 18 players:

Subašić,Kalinić L.
Srna,Vida,Ćorluka,Pivarić,Lovren,Vrsaljko
Modrić,Rakitić,Brozović,Kovačić,Perišić,Pjaca,Badelj
Mandžukić,Kalinić N.,Olić

P.S. Hope I will see the Italian guy in France next year who traded stickers with me in Poznan during EURO 2012...

Caniggia

Contributor
Hi guys..Im happy to see lots of people are getting excited about FRANCE 2016 sticker album.. I am very glad to have Wales,Northern Ireland,Slovakia,Iceland,Hungary and most of all Albania in my album.. I don't think Panini will put more than 18 players for each team,and as I come fromm Croatia here is a list of our 18 players:

Subašić,Kalinić L.
Srna,Vida,Ćorluka,Pivarić,Lovren,Vrsaljko
Modrić,Rakitić,Brozović,Kovačić,Perišić,Pjaca,Badelj
Mandžukić,Kalinić N.,Olić

P.S. Hope I will see the Italian guy in France next year who traded stickers with me in Poznan during EURO 2012...
Croatia 3-5-2: Subasic, Srna, Vrasliko, Vida, Brozovic, Rakitic, Modric, Kovacic, Perisic, Mandzukic, Kalinic ... wow!

Croat19

It looks amazing,but the question is do they really can perform very well as they do it in their clubs..If yes then we have good chances to go far.Last week we have beaten Russia 3-1 away without Modric,Rakitic and Kovacic:)

Andrea87

I hope they will not forget Matteo Darmian like they did for WC2014, first of all.

So if we have 18 players for each national team:

Buffon, Perin
Romagnoli, Barzagli, Bonucci, Darmian, Rugani, Santon
Verratti, Candreva, De Rossi, Marchisio, Bonaventura, Florenzi
Pellè, Insigne, El Shaarawy, Gabbiadini
mmmh... Sirigu is the second at the moment, Rugani adn Santon not played in NT (Rugani neither in Juventus!)

my suggestion:

Buffon (Sirigu)
Darmina, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, De Sciglio (Florenzi)
De Rossi, Verratti, Marchisio (Candreva, Parolo, Pirlo)
Pellè, Eder (Gabbiadini, Insigne)

Caniggia

Contributor
I'm not the coach, I was just talking about own ideas... Rugani is future, Chiellini no more (I hope) ... and Santon anyway plays with Inter

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
OK,
let's play for France :

Lloris, Mandanda,
Sagna, Jallet, Varane, Koscielny, Mangala, Evra, Digne
Diarra, Schnederlin, Matuidi, Pogba, Valbuena
Griezmann, Martial, Giroud, Benzema

Benzema and Valbuena will never play again in te same team I think, so I have some doubts about this.

Dieter

Your selection for belgium looks about right:

Courtois, Mignolet,
Kompany, Lombaerts, Alderweireld, Vertongen, Vermaelen, Denayer
Witsel, Fellaini, Naingolan, De Bruyne, Hazard, Mertens, Chadli
Lukaku, Benteke, Carrasco (instead of Origi is my guess)

Any guesses on where Belgium will end in the rankings of euro 2016? Very curious what the rest of the world thinks about our team.

Croat19

I can tell you what is the opinion of Croatian people... From pot 1 we don't want to play against Spain,France and Belgium..These are 3 top candidates for the title.. I see Belgium as a strong team which overplayed us is last World Cup qualification so I hope we won't play against each other on EURO( maybe in final :p ) ... Any wishes for your national teams in draw? I want one of these 2 groups : Portugal,Croatia,Hungary,Albania or Germany,Croatia,Romania,Iceland

Status
Not open for further replies.