(PRE-RELEASE) Panini Euro 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helios

Contributor
He will be a manager, but not the coming years. He knows there is a gap in quality players (plus he was offended by the KNVB, he was promised that position). Look at the UEFA club rating, the Dutch rating is going down the last couple of years. Dutch teams lose against teams of Cyprus (ADO Den Haag), Luxemburg ! (FC Utrecht) and Scotland (FC Groningen). In my country I'm not the only one who sees that.
For sure you know better than I.
So heads up!

Helios

Contributor
Let's see what panini does with this album
I guess nothing very special, but that doesn´t matter cause the new teams are the exciting thing about it.
Maybe some coca cola extra page, maybe some history page, maybe starplayers like in fifa 365 too..
I still hope one day we´ll have the return of referees and managers.

LFC1892

Contributor
That is one thing am looking for is who many stickers there will be in the collection given that we have 24 teams in tourney now.
If they do 18 stickers per team that's 432 stickers. Add the stadiums, city pics, previous finals & such and we have a monster.
I can guess around 600/700 stickers which will make it a mamoth task to finish.

Helios

Contributor
That is one thing am looking for is who many stickers there will be in the collection given that we have 24 teams in tourney now.
If they do 18 stickers per team that's 432 stickers. Add the stadiums, city pics, previous finals & such and we have a monster.
I can guess around 600/700 stickers which will make it a mamoth task to finish.
I don't think it will be more than 550.
I'm afraid they could bring back the two players on one Sticker for unknown, less popular teams with no big market like albania/northern Ireland.
That would be a huge disappointment.

LFC1892

Contributor
I don't think it will be more than 550.
I'm afraid they could bring back the two players on one Sticker for unknown, less popular teams with no big market like albania/northern Ireland.
That would be a huge disappointment.
I don't like the 2 players on 1 sticker idea. It devalues some teams/countries. I know we have Albania, N Ire & Wales in the Euros for the 1st time but they do have enough kids/adults that will buy the collection.
Your idea of a manager sticker is boss, I hope they do it.

Luthiery

World cup album: 32 teams, 17 players per team, 1 squad sticker.
Euro 2012 album: 16 teams, 20+3 players per team, 4 squad stickers.
Euro 2016 album: 24 teams, ?? (what do you think?)

2 players in one sticker would be a shame.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
World cup album: 32 teams, 17 players per team, 1 squad sticker.
Euro 2012 album: 16 teams, 20+3 players per team, 4 squad stickers.
Euro 2016 album: 24 teams, ?? (what do you think?)

2 players in one sticker would be a shame.
One less shiny per team (only emblem), two squad stickers, no in-action stickers, no stickers with slogans... Less 112 stickers, but with 8 more teams, it still gives 184 more stickers (72 added to the 540)... I wouldn't be surprised if it was more than 600, but if Panini wants to keep +/ the same number of stickers, then removing two players per team or one player+one sticker stadium only.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Post regarding accident in France have been removed.
Since some people asked me why. Here is why :
  1. This is a collecting forum.
  2. Discussion was way off topic.
  3. If you want to discuss politics, religion, war, accidents, news, there are 1000000 websites in this world that are far more suitable for that.
  4. I feel that this website should not develop in a social media way. Sharing hashtags and words of support can be shared on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere else. Like that's going to change something or bring back peoples lives.
  5. Finally this website is visited by kids. Keep it family safe.
You can think I am jerk all day long, but this forum is made for people who want to relax and discuss something that has nothing to do with everyday mundane.

There are far better places for such discussion. I do sympathize with victims and their families, but writing on this forum is not going to change what happened nor its going to bring anything useful to the community but worries and stress. Hobby is not stress. End of story.

There has also been suggestion by @dantzig to put all posts in off-topic, but as I said, I do not this forum to bring stress and worries. Relax, enjoy and collect. If you want to discuss serious issues, terrorism, globalization, pollution, please do it somewhere else.

All posts regarding this will be removed from the forum.
This was a proactive measure. It does not mean anyone said anything wrong or wrote anything inappropriate, its just not the right forum for such discussion.
Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
I perfectly understand Pavle. This is not a politic forum. But...
This came naturally. In the heat of action. People asked after us who live there. No religion, politic, or something else. Just people sharing in this forum and asking if everyting was well for us. nothing more. No more. I also like this forum for the people I met. This is not just about stickers. This is about about sharing. This is about friendship.
This topic has to be moved. But I wanted to say it.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I perfectly understand that, and glad to hear people are connected here. I hate what happened and was terrified like ever on else. Me removing this does not mean I support it in any way. It just means its not the right place to discuss it.

You also have to understand this was a proactive measure to prevent all sorts of stuff that usually happen in the heat of action as you said.
I wrote this to Carlos, which should clarify why I removed the posts further :
"My point is not about discussion. It was proactive measure to prevent both topic going in wrong direction and people talking about unrelated things.. This forum is not a place for such discussions, its visited by kids.
If you had a kid, would you love him to read about dead people on a collecting site you regard as family safe? If I was a parent I would control websites my kids visit.
I do understand your point, but form a website owner point of view, I must keep it politics/terrorism and other stuff free, as it is easy to get into troubles with those kind of things. Views expressed may be seen as website views, etc. So simply - everything that can lead into politics and religious discussions is not allowed here.
I respect your opinion and fully agree with it, but you have to understand my situation as a person responsible for content other people post on this site."
So this does not mean anyone here said something wrong, but topic was going in that direction naturally.

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
I DO understand what you said. I AGREE with you. And I was VERY TOUCHED by the kindness here. No more. End of story.

LFC1892

Contributor
Hopefully Panini will do the same idea for the album as the FIFA365 one.

Yes it is good to have the Mighty Magyars back in a tourney once again.

My uncle and cousins in Győr are pretty happy today.

Caniggia

Contributor
any news from MARS with Wales players? UK friends, you can keep chocolate and send me just stickers :p

Helios

Contributor
Ireland qualified :cool:
From the british isles only Scotland is missing the tournament.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Looking forward for the nordic clash today...Let's see if Zlatan will still play in another major competition before retiring from national team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.