Possible cheater at LastSTicker.com

Jimmy1975

Does anyone have made swaps with Gonzaloooo at LastSticker.com

We made a swaps for some weeks ago, but I haven't recieved his stickers yet. When I did the swap he had 3 positive feedbacks, but after that he have got 3 negative feedbacks.

I suspect that the positive feedbacks are fake :(

LFC1892

Contributor
Does anyone have made swaps with Gonzaloooo at LastSticker.com

We made a swaps for some weeks ago, but I haven't recieved his stickers yet. When I did the swap he had 3 positive feedbacks, but after that he have got 3 negative feedbacks.

I suspect that the positive feedbacks are fake :(
Sorry to hear that Jimmy. Let me know which stickers you are after and I will have a look. I have many for Euro 2016 & Copa America Centenario. Maybe we can help each other out.

Jimmy1975

Sorry to hear that Jimmy. Let me know which stickers you are after and I will have a look. I have many for Euro 2016 & Copa America Centenario. Maybe we can help each other out.
We made swaps with stickers from:
- Panini FIFA World Cup Italia 1990
- Panini FIFA World Cup USA 1994
- Panini FIFA World Cup Mexico 1986
- Panini FIFA World Cup Spain 1982
- Panini FIFA World Cup Argentina 1978

So I am really angry that he was a cheater :mad::mad::mad:

LFC1892

Contributor
We made swaps with stickers from:
- Panini FIFA World Cup Italia 1990
- Panini FIFA World Cup USA 1994
- Panini FIFA World Cup Mexico 1986
- Panini FIFA World Cup Spain 1982
- Panini FIFA World Cup Argentina 1978

So I am really angry that he was a cheater :mad::mad::mad:
Sorry once again, that is a tough one because some of these stickers are hard to find. Best of luck Jimmy.

Jimmy1975

Any news Jimmy ??
Nope.... He don't answer at LastSticker, so I guess he really is a cheater :(
I talked to one of the other user that he got positive feedback from, and he said that he got the stickers from him and everything was ok. But all the positive feedbacks are from Italian users and the negative feedbacks are from international users.

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Damned... I really hope for you the guy had a problem meanwhile and he's not part of the International S... of the B... Club.

Another scumbag...sorry, cheater on last sticker.
https://www.laststicker.com/user/goran1
GORAN PETROVIC
AM FREIBAD 89
28832 ACHIM
GERMANY

Nothing from him after 2 weeks, so tried to contact him only to find he has blocked me from doing so. I've included a screenshot of my blocked message. Apparently this guy has a second account on there a Miss11. Personally I think it's time for the LS administrator to start blocking users by IP address.

Attachments

gaspy

Another scumbag...sorry, cheater on last sticker.
https://www.laststicker.com/user/goran1
GORAN PETROVIC
AM FREIBAD 89
28832 ACHIM
GERMANY

Nothing from him after 2 weeks, so tried to contact him only to find he has blocked me from doing so. I've included a screenshot of my blocked message. Apparently this guy has a second account on there a Miss11. Personally I think it's time for the LS administrator to start blocking users by IP address.
I fully agree: we are serious swappers and collectors, we cannot waste time and money which such idiots :mad:

I have reported the guy to the last sticker admin, so hopefully he will have his account blocked. An extra warning though, I have been told this guy Goran1 is also using the name Miss11.