Portugal - Continente "Fome de Vencer" - Panini Family

Seems it's great collection! Again must have for me. As I know, packets should be avalibable to buy in the Continente market. It's right? Is there only one kind of the packets? And how much one packet costs?
Yes, for each 20€ spent, Continente gives 1 packet (that contains 4 stickers). In this first week of the release, they are giving 2 packets for each 20€ spent.
As much as I know only 1 kind of packet and it's not possible to buy.
Album is 3,99€.

Kacper13

Yes, for each 20€ spent, Continente gives 1 packet (that contains 4 stickers). In this first week of the release, they are giving 2 packets for each 20€ spent.
As much as I know only 1 kind of packet and it's not possible to buy.
Album is 3,99€
Again great idea from Panini with no way to buy these packets in regular sale. You have to make checklist in Excel, and put it to your collection request on LastSticker. Then Site Manager will add them faster! Let's add this picture as a cover:

PIC1.PNG Feel free to vote for: https://www.laststicker.com/new_collections/1536/

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Either you "attack" this promo right away or it won't be easy to get packets later, as only this first week Continente doubles the offer and promo will end by late June... It's easier to buy albums than packets for sure, because as Feiersinger mentioned, you can't buy packets.

Great price also for the hardcover album... Of course it's not thick as a World Cup album, but still very nice quality, so are the stickers (not as Gold Edition, but way better than regular World Cup)... Normal stickers pictures could be better though, but no big deal... Hopefully there won't be "rare" stickers.

Funny that full boxes have 180 packets o_O