POCKET ALBUMS WC and EC

Danju

Patron
it were 4 ;) defens players, attack players, midfielders and key players. and those albums were available in different languages.
Italian, Dutch, French maybe more ?
the french did have a extra stickers from thierry henry in each album on 1st page.

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
There are 2 differents series :

- 4 mini albums "Road To" (A/B/C/D) edited in several countries (at least France and Italy)

EURO 2008 French Mc Donald's Album A front cover.jpg EURO 2008 French Mc Donald's Album B front cover.jpg EURO 2008 French Mc Donald's Album C front cover.jpg EURO 2008 French Mc Donald's Album D front cover.jpg

In France, each album has a space to receive one card of Thierry Henry to glue (very very rare to find :).
In Italy, the Henry's pics are directly printed on the album

EURO 2008 French Mc Donald's Road to Euro 2008 Henry 1.jpg EURO 2008 French Mc Donald's Road to Euro 2008 Henry 2.jpg EURO 2008 French Mc Donald's Road to Euro 2008 Henry 3.jpg EURO 2008 French Mc Donald's Road to Euro 2008 Henry 4.jpg

- in UK, 2 mini albums + 1 poster + 1 tournament tracker

EURO 2008 UK Mc Donald's Album A front cover.jpg EURO 2008 UK Mc Donald's Album A back cover.jpg
EURO 2008 UK Mc Donald's Album B front cover.jpg EURO 2008 UK Mc Donald's Album B back cover.jpg

EURO 2008 UK Mc Donald's stickers examples front.jpg

EURO 2008 UK Mc Donald's Poster front.jpg EURO 2008 UK Mc Donald's Poster back.jpg EURO 2008 UK Mc Donald's tournament tracker poster.jpg EURO 2008 UK Mc Donald's stickers for Wallchart.jpg

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Different. Some stickers can be quiet the same, but the frame colour is different.

stickersCat

Patron
Desenes Aqui a els àlbums. Es Que hi ha una edició en Portuguès, también. Ups, my computer always translate... Here you go the àlbums, I guess exist a Portuguese edition.

Attachments

Last edited:

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Thank Toni for the different editions. Is the french one the only one with variation (Thierry Henry cards) ?
And thanks for the catalan language class ! ;))

stickersCat

Patron
Funny thing. I never have visited several times in McDonalds than 2 weeks when released these albums. I paid a lot of Happy Meals to my friends.o_O

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Ah ah ah... These 4 cards of Thierry Henry were very rare indeed. You can notice that there are the same pictures than the ones in the beginning of each album.