Pianeta Calcio 96/97 - DS Sticker Collection

Dugout

Hello,

I know this is not a Panini album, but still it is a very nice album that i want to share with you!

Beside all Serie A teams, there are all Serie B teams with smaller stickers from the players and there are also all club logo's from the Serie C1 - A and B.

At the back of the album there are some big stickers from former Superstars who played in the Serie A: Marco Van Basten, Michel Platini, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Giancarlo Antognoni, Zico, Frank Rijkaard, Diego Maradona, Falcao

Sadly my album is missing 1 sticker (218 Milan Rapajic), so if someone should have this stickers double, i would be happy to swap him or buy it. I have many doubles from this album!

Attachments

INTER291103

Hi, sadly I don't have the stickers 218 but I have a few more swaps and the complete album. The same collection has been released for EURO '96, italian league 97-98 and World Cup '98, while for 98-99 and 99-2000 the company released a cards collection.

awsports23

I have the sticker No. 375 of Pirlo. I need more information on the set such as a checklist. There appears to be very little information on the DS set. Thanks for any information you can provide on the set.
Thanks.

awsports23

Thanks. Hope you get the album added to website.

In regard to this set, was it available in packs or as a set? Would like any additional information on this DS set. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

INTER291103

Thanks. Hope you get the album added to website.

In regard to this set, was it available in packs or as a set? Would like any additional information on this DS set. Thanks.
I've seen at least once on eBay a full set with empty album, but it was sold in newsstands just like the Panini stickers. I remember I've bought a couple of packets in 1998 for the World Cup DS collection.

INTER291103

A guy offered me a job lot from this collection (300+ stickers) but as I already have the complete album I'm not interested for my personal collection. If anyone is looking for some stickers please contact me.

[Moderator information : thanks to contact only in private for this kind of request]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Trade/Swap 0
Caniggia WC 1990-1998 5
Caniggia Calciatori 3