Pei's Feedback

Only Good Stickers

Nice person, helpful and very reliable! He sent me album and packs of Supergol 2014/15 and now he is helping me with the 2015/16 collection. I received the items always in mint conditions and packed with care. It's always a pleasure to deal with you, thanks! :)

redwhite

We already could work out a good trade. I helped him to find the stickers of all Israelia-players in the Belgian competition and he kept an eye on items for me. Those items I received were in excellent condition and all was packed very well.
Very respectful and trustfull person and he's more than a good trader only. Always nice to chat with him, even if it's not Panini related.

stickersCat

Patron
Great helper to find rare albums. Very good comunication and very well packed!!! Thank's a lot. We start a good friendship!

v7ville

Good seller, cards packed very well and was good condition, as i see on pictures. Thanks a lot!

Ceesmk

High class seller, perfect, Thanks !!!! I've got for the first time a complete album from Israel!

Ceesmk

I received today the Supergoal 2016/17 with packs; everything is perfect, like last year; highly recommended and very kind guy

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Highly recommended !! Very nice and reliable person. Another great member of CR !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anmarvel Members Feedback 1
R Members Feedback 1
JWare73 Members Feedback 1
beto18 Members Feedback 1
Serix7 Members Feedback 2