• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Pavle's collection of sticker albums and trading cards

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hi guys,

I proudly present my collection of sticker albums and trading cards. All of these are completed. It took me years of swapping, buying, selling and then again swapping to have a collection of this size.

Last time I counted I had around 400 albums. Of course, there are people who have much more than I do. However recently I have also decided to significantly decrease my collection. There are few reasons for this, but I will probably write about them in adequate topic.

Anyway, when I first started, my focus was on World Cup and Euro Cup albums along with albums that I completed as a kid.

2-3 years ago I became obsessed with national league albums, so on this images that were taken last year you can see some of them.

EDIT > Unfortunately it seams that I somehow lost a bunch of images I had that showed my collections, so until I go out there and take some photos this image is all I have :O
Panini-Sticker-album-collection.jpg

Sergio Z

Contributor
400 albums! Man, that's too far from what I could've imagined. My collection has just nearly 20 albums, 5% of yours hahahaha.

There are some local albums in my collection, I think I'll upload some pictures in a few days :) (In another thread, of course!)