Panini WWC Germany 2011

G

Garuda

Nice review, Dom. ;-)

However the Frankfurt card that got sold yesterday had a slight damage at the top right corner..

Dieter

I just bought 50 REWE packets. Now the question is should i open them all in the hope to find number 9 or not?
Still gotta find the booklet too.

D8ct9r

I just bought 50 REWE packets. Now the question is should i open them all in the hope to find number 9 or not?
Still gotta find the booklet too.
Look the packets under the bright light and you'll be able to see which stadium/instant win is inside them...

If you want an honest answer it depends on who sold them to you, but if he/she knows what are those REWE packs, Number 9 will not be inside the packs... Even at the time that those were available in stores chances of getting one was slim...

Dieter

Look the packets under the bright light and you'll be able to see which stadium/instant win is inside them...

If you want an honest answer it depends on who sold them to you, but if he/she knows what are those REWE packs, Number 9 will not be inside the packs... Even at the time that those were available in stores chances of getting one was slim...
So the stadium was always in first position inside the pack?

D8ct9r

So the stadium was always in first position inside the pack?
Stadium or the instant win card was always on the first spot (or the last depends on how you look at this as there are only 2 cards inside each pack). But yes stadium or instant win were always face up and you could see them before openinig the pack, which you couldn't do with the player card.

If you look at my article about this collection (post on the previous page) you'll be able to see that if you put a packet under a bright light, just like you would use a scanner, you could see which card is inside (the one I used for the article was a packet with Berlin stadium).

Danju

Patron
That´s why you probably will not get any Frankfurt Stadium Stickers.
The sellers who sell the packets in big amounts checked them before and picked out Frankfurt and vouchers.