Panini WWC Canada 2015

Caniggia

Contributor
anyway I agree with @dantzig i'll try to find some boxes, it cost less than buying single stickers.. i've checked on ebay seller from Germany, he is selling exactly the stickers I missed. Can't be normal

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
probably no stickers are really rare, there is only some seller that bought a large amount to make it rare ... it happens same with some stickers from Euro or WC albums. Now this seller is selling one by one
It can happen indeed, though it's strange the stickers chosen... This reminds me a portuguese league collection, where after just one year, some stickers were already sold out... Of course, all of them were already somewhat rare when coming out of packets, but only a few of those sold out fast... A friend of mine, late in this collection, had to buy hundreds of stickers (lots and sealed packets) and surprisingly (or not), he couldn't get almost any sticker he still had left, even in sealed packets... So, I can only assume that Panini did issue less quantity from those stickers... What puzzles me is the reason for doing it :\

anyway I agree with @dantzig i'll try to find some boxes, it cost less than buying single stickers.. i've checked on ebay seller from Germany, he is selling exactly the stickers I missed. Can't be normal
Saw one guy selling a sealed box for 65 british pounds, without shipping... Looks expensive, but a box must have many of those missing stickers, right?

Caniggia

Contributor
Saw one guy selling a sealed box for 65 british pounds, without shipping... Looks expensive, but a box must have many of those missing stickers, right?[/QUOTE]

I will try to find in different ways :)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
i saw that release in Germany probably will be on 13.05.2015, there is a rumor that in 10 packet blisters will be a limited sticker.
I always thought that blisters should either be more cheap than buying packets from box or giving some kind of gift, or else there wouldn't be no difference between buying a 10-packet blister or buying 10 packets from box... Most Adrenalyn blisters have LE cards.

More news: http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/news/y=2015/m=4/news=launch-of-panini-s-second-fifa-women-s-world-cup-sticker-album-2595624.html

Will we have the official england stickers? I'm quite sure about that, because the sticker of the english player shows the England's badge. The player don't have that white shirt, without any badge, like the english player's had on the last albums.

(Translate to portuguse If it's not understable in english, and people that know the two languages can help me to express better - :): Será que teremos as figurinhas oficiais da Inglaterra? Tenho quase certeza disso, porque a figurinha da jogadora inglesa mostra o emblema/escudo da seleção inglesa. A jogadora não tem aquela camiseta branca, sem emblema/escudo, como havia nos álbuns anteriores).

More news!!! The release's dates by country: http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/02/60/19/21/paninifwwcdeliveryandlaunchdates_neutral.pdf

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
More news: http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/news/y=2015/m=4/news=launch-of-panini-s-second-fifa-women-s-world-cup-sticker-album-2595624.html

Will we have the official england stickers? I'm quite sure about that, because the sticker of the english player shows the England's badge. The player don't have that white shirt, without any badge, like the english player's had on the last albums.

(Translate to portuguse If it's not understable in english, and people that know the two languages can help me to express better - :): Será que teremos as figurinhas oficiais da Inglaterra? Tenho quase certeza disso, porque a figurinha da jogadora inglesa mostra o emblema/escudo da seleção inglesa. A jogadora não tem aquela camiseta branca, sem emblema/escudo, como havia nos álbuns anteriores).

More news!!! The release's dates by country: http://resources.fifa.com/mm/document/tournament/competition/02/60/19/21/paninifwwcdeliveryandlaunchdates_neutral.pdf
Great info you shared, Jose Glaucio :)

But now that FIFA pdf is not entirely accurate, because it's written there that USA has a release date on May 3rd, but we know it's been postponed to the middle of this month.

If everything else is accurate, then Germany, France and Brazil will be the first ones to get the collection on sale.

About england players... After the Road To Euro 2016 collection (both stickers and cards) had already the english players with the official equipment, this one has to be the same.

stickersCat

Patron
Good info from Panini España: they will be release Panini Women's WC2015 but they don't know when...
They don't release Panini Road to France 2016 at the moment.
After that i think Panini Women's WC2015 will be more easy to get than 2011.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Good info from Panini España: they will be release Panini Women's WC2015 but they don't know when...
They don't release Panini Road to France 2016 at the moment.
After that i think Panini Women's WC2015 will be more easy to get than 2011.
RTE 2016 sticker or Adrenalyn? And they don't know the release date yet or it'll never be released?
Because Panini Portugal is dependant of Panini España and usually, if an international collection is not released in Spain, then it also applies to Portugal.

Women WC 2011 = 1 country released (Germany)
Women WC 2015 = 17/18 countries.

Panini has to print, at least, 20x more than 2011 and hopefully, not make the same mistake to let some stickers being sold out.

Also, when someone gets this album, please let us know (pictures are also welcome) ;)

EDIT: According to Peter Warsop, Panini’s Group Licensing Director, this collection will be released in around 25 countries... So @Pavle, you still have to find some more countries to add in your first post :p

Last edited:

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
EDIT: According to Peter Warsop, Panini’s Group Licensing Director, this collection will be released in around 25 countries... So @Pavle, you still have to find some more countries to add in your first post :p
I have now added an image to the first post, with a list of release dates for all countries. Please note that most of these dates are approximate, and not as correct. For instance, in US it says May 3rd, but in reality it will be more like 15th.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have now added an image to the first post, with a list of release dates for all countries. Please note that most of these dates are approximate, and not as correct. For instance, in US it says May 3rd, but in reality it will be more like 15th.
Germany also will be released around that day and not the day after tomorrow... Probably everything in that table provided by FIFA is wrong.

Definitely Panini España will don't release Panini RTE sticker and Adrenalyn collections:mad:
(Irony Mode On) You have to understand, after so many great collections released lately, such as Slugterra and Disney Princesses, they're are out of power to release this meaningless collection. (Irony Mode Off)