Panini WWC Canada 2015

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Here is some additional information.
The release date is yet unknown and is yet to be confirmed. Design of the cover page and album is yet under approval, but the chances are it will look exactly as the first photo released. Album size has been increased to 56 pages to ensure each team has equal treatment, full page spread. Number of stickers 478.

Panini is waiting for 2 more teams to sign a paper, and then we can be sure album will have all licensed content.
B_hBWk2XEAA7V5t.png large.png B_hDv5kXEAAJBvv.png large.png

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Only if I can find cheap boxes on eBay (surely it will not sell here), don't like to buy complete set with album.

I always want to do it myself, even if it's more expensive.

Caniggia

Contributor
@dantzig in general I agree with you, but for some collections I think is quiet impossible to complete the album step by step. I mean for example albums about Copa America or Libertadores printed in South America. Anyway I've received confirmation album will be printed also in Europe, but not everywhere, quiet sure about Germany. To have in Italy our national female team should in the competition... so let's hope for 2019 :)

BIG DADDY V

cant find the full set of 2011 anywhere. there isnt in the sites of panini and there isnt in ebay. i found in ebay only in the germany site but the seller sent only to germany. i remember i saw the full set to sell in ebay from few sellers but now when i want to buy it looks like its out of stoke :(

Caniggia

Contributor
@BIG DADDY V, i have already the empty album and i've found en ebay one guy was selling 302 different stickers from this album, i've bought for a good price (on my opinion, of course. Was around 25 euros postage costs included), then the missing 33 stickers i wrote to Panini, i'm waiting for the answer if all these numbers are still available, seems not because some are sold out. We'll see...

a diffferent way is buying the complete set + album, but prices are out of mind at the moment, anyway you can find some sellers

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have updated the original first post with an information and a list of countries and regions where the Panini Womens World Cup will be available and distributed. As you can see @dantzig was wrong! Hah! Finally his pessimistic predictions proved to be - well pessimistic :p

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have updated the original first post with an information and a list of countries and regions where the Panini Womens World Cup will be available and distributed. As you can see @dantzig was wrong! Hah! Finally his pessimistic predictions proved to be - well pessimistic :p
After witnessing how devious can publishers become, my faith in them begin low in every collection, so I won't be very dissapointed.

In this case, couldn't be more satisfied to be wrong... 17 countries, 7 of which are european... It seems they will release the collection in most of the countries that will be in the WC... Now let's hope it will be a memorable collection.

But, can I complain just a bit more? Just a bit, ok... Where's Canada? China? Thailand? Switzerland? Norway? Because, besides all of them being in the WC:
  • Canada is the host;
  • China and Thailand are usually 2 of the best asian countries in Panini market;
  • Switzerland is known for being very kind with their collectors (exclusive edition and stickers);
  • Norway is also a good market and they would deserve it, instead of Denmark.
How's that for pessimistic, Pavle? *bang bang* :D

Caniggia

Contributor
Album WILL NOT BE distributed in Italy, but I think there is written Italy because later you can find complete sets at Modena.. even for a few like it was in 2011...

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@BIG DADDY V, i have already the empty album and i've found en ebay one guy was selling 302 different stickers from this album, i've bought for a good price (on my opinion, of course. Was around 25 euros postage costs included), then the missing 33 stickers i wrote to Panini, i'm waiting for the answer if all these numbers are still available, seems not because some are sold out. We'll see...

a diffferent way is buying the complete set + album, but prices are out of mind at the moment, anyway you can find some sellers
@Caniggia I've remembered now checking out prices for 2011 stickers... Indeed, prices are around what you bought and it seems some stickers are expensive, probably due to being sold out.
If you get an answer from Panini, share with us please (numbers sold out too, if you don't mind)... I would like to try this collection, but I'll only "dive" into it if it's still somewhat ok to finish.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Damn @bassem you are like Sherlock Holmes! Thanks for sharing so much useful info! I am jealous on how you dig out all these photos before me :p

Caniggia

Contributor
@dantzig
I have received answer from Panini, i think there are more (I' ve ordered only my missing ones, of course) but for sure these numbers of 2011 are sold-out:
6 - 21 - 27 - 29 - 46 - 60 - 61 - 102 - 155 - 178 - 197 - 216 - 224 - 225 - 226 - 292 - 311 - 324 - 329 - 330 - 331

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Caniggia Damn, so many sold out are bad news... I've checked two listings from sellers on ebay and none has ANY of those numbers you shared.

I think the better option for anyone who wants to collect this at the time, will be to buy also sealed packets (or box), surely you'll get some of those numbers... But from what I saw on ebay, it's very expensive and you won't complete the collection :(

Danju

Patron
on the most popular german swap page these nubers are on top 20 for needed:
30,09% 224
30,01% 178
29,51% 225
29,35% 061
28,69% 197
28,61% 330
28,19% 324
27,95% 155
27,86% 156
27,70% 102
27,62% 226
27,37% 006
27,29% 157
26,96% 329
26,88% 027
26,71% 046
26,63% 216
26,55% 331
26,55% 029
26,30% 067

this is the result out of 1080 collectors, and it says that 30,09% of all are searching for number 224, wich seems to be the rarest one.
I don´t want to make you sad but it looks like a hard challange to complete your album.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
To me, it's not such a big deal, because probably I'll not do this 2015 collection... But it's a bit frustrating if you want to have all women football collections and finding out that Panini didn't issue the proper amount of some stickers.

Well, a while ago, I did an article to CardzReview about finding out what stickers are rare in certain collections... So in this one, it was easy to find out that 30 stickers are much rarer than all others:

--- Nº Team Player's Name
1 [157] MEX Veronica Pérez
2 [102] JAP Emblem
3 [331] VAR WM-Stadion Frankfurt
4 [226] COL Tatiana Ariza
5 [224] COL Natalia Ariza
6 [311] GNQ Emblem
7 [330] VAR WM-Stadion Frankfurt
8 [125] NZL Abby Erceg
9 [225] COL Natalia Gaitan
10 [324] GNQ Dorine Nina Chuigoue
11 [216] COL Emblem
12 [329] GNQ Dandara Bessa
13 [124] NZL Aroon Clansey
14 [67] NIG Helen Ukaonu
15 [21] GAS Mönchengladbach
16 [27] GER Mannschaft
17 [60] CAN Jonelle Filigno
18 [292] NOR Emblem
19 [155] MEX Maribel Dominguez
20 [158] MEX Monica Ocampo
21 [6] SPE Offizielles Maskottchen
22 [178] USA Emblem
23 [29] GER Saskia Bartusiak
24 [197] PRK Emblem
25 [4] SPE FIFA Ball
26 [156] MEX Nancy Gandarilla
27 [47] CAN Karina LeBlanc
28 [61] CAN Desiree Scott
29 [46] CAN Mannschaft
30 [20] GAS Mönchengladbach

Cannigia and Danju's info comply with this... Also, this german seller on eBay have a listing just for the rare stickers:

Last edited:

Caniggia

Contributor
probably no stickers are really rare, there is only some seller that bought a large amount to make it rare ... it happens same with some stickers from Euro or WC albums. Now this seller is selling one by one