Panini WM 78 Jean's Fussball Stickers

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Anyone here own this collection (I'm sure some of you do) ?
Do you consider, at least for the national badges, they belong to the WC78 collection as "extras" ?

Caniggia

Contributor
@Makhno I suppose you mean this collection. I have box still sealed :) ... aren't extra because are not mentioned in the album, BUT is nice to have

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
I mean this collection, yes. Well, you're right it's not extra but more side stickers like when Panini released mini albums in some countries during Euros or WC/

Ceesmk

I've got the complete set! very original, I like them, and it's easy to find (only 48 stickers for a complete set); they are not extra stickers, and this is not produced by Panini. Only one sticker in the packets!

Ceesmk

Yes, but it's not for Panini. For example, the NHL albums during the 80s were printed by Panini in Modena, but it was for O-Pee-Chee, the Canadian part of Topps. It was produced by Panini but not for Panini Company.

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Yes, but it's not for Panini. For example, the NHL albums during the 80s were printed by Panini in Modena, but it was for O-Pee-Chee, the Canadian part of Topps. It was produced by Panini but not for Panini Company.
Yes I know. I just said it was printed by Panini. Nothing more.