Panini USA 94 (Review + discussion)

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
I've got the first version on the upperside (without Nederland).

JJCJ

Colombian version. Empty album with special central page for Colombian players (no extra stickers).

20170725_133713_1501008080113_resized.jpg

Sticker back:

StickerBackUSA94Colombian.jpg

Attachments

Bidus

Never seen it before, nice catch.

Definitively from a French language country, France ? I really don't remember it, maybe switzerland or Belgium, but I doubt. Or maybe from some countries in Africa.

Bidus

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
They are from France as far as I know. This is not a complete set, maybe only 12 just like the Kellogg's set for WC 90.

Kacper13

Hello,

I also found them:

From US seller. Description below:

,,This auction is for a Panini 1994 USA World Cup "Campeonato Mundial" Brazilian Edition Sticker Packet. This is the "white" edition of the 2 Brazilian edition packets that were ever released and it is probably one of the most rare packets from the 1994 collection.
It has been slightly restored but it is in excellent condition. It is 100% original''

G

Garuda

This white frame cut packet is being offered already since more than 3 months.

Hard to imagine that a restored packet without its left edge gets sold for 200$ up.

Hoddle01

Could anybody provide clear close up scans of the Brazilian version stickers of Romario and Bebeto and the Leonardo sticker from the Columbian version of The World Cup Story in the 1994 section?

Much appreciated. Thanks.

i buy 7 stickers from seller from France and norway badge from guy from finland , i have complete set i buy from italia before, so all my badges from italy have silver shine like this norway badge i buy from finland , but those 7 stickers (on picture up) have like some red shine they don't have silver shine like this norway badge , all stickers have black back and they are mint condition .... but i'm confused because that red shine on this seven i buy from france

Attachments

Last edited:

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Sorry but could you be more specific ? I don't know if I understand what you're thinking when you talk about "red shine"

Sorry but could you be more specific ? I don't know if I understand what you're thinking when you talk about "red shine"
check picture, stickers in first line seven of them buyed from seller in france are silver but have some kind of "red shine" and down sticker norway badge buy in finland is clear silver normal like my set badges i have at home , check picture

I suspect that France seller sell copies , paper not same and back side on his badges is too perfect .... he have 400 positive feedback but i have full album from 90s and my set of badges is not same paper as these from France seller you can find him on ebay he sell only same badges , he don't have full set of badges , he have like 15 countrys and he made like 3-4 auction till now with same badges... he told me that he buy padges in panini maybe they print something latter or he lie .... make double check if you buy this one eby from france seller

G

Garuda

Jordanian Edition (there are some differences in compare to the Arabic edition)

1.jpg4.jpg