Panini USA 94 (Review + discussion)

Dieter

<---- Is happy, i found a bunch of empty French albums (330 version) for a great price, in perfect condition. Made my day/week let's say month (it's februari it's a short month LOL)

GustavoCollector

Hi everybody. Great job, this page it's my reference. I am Gustavo from Colombia. I'm 38 now and I collecting WC albums, Euros and Copa America. In brazilian pages I have noticed, besides Bebeto, Romario, Ricardo Rocha and Ricardo Gomes, the Team sticker is different than the international edition. Am I correct?. I attached a picture.

Attachments

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Hola @GustavoCollector !

You're prefectly right ! I've update my post and added the two versions of the Brazilian team stickers.
Thanks for the info !

G

Garuda

via Mexican edition:

I found out that next to the USA badge there is another sticker that was only released for this edition. It´s the Mexican player Carlos Hermosillo.

IMG_0403.JPG IMG_0404.JPG

G

Garuda

You are welcome.

I have one request for the Dutch edition USA 94: i´m still looking for 6 stickers (18 43 57 114 231 Q) + empty album incl. poster.

If anybody can help please let don´t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and regards

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
@Garuda when you talk about the poster you mean the central double page with dutch players ?
Have you tried the "marktplaats" website ?

G

Garuda

Hello Makhno,

yes that´s what i mean. I get e-mail notification from marktplaats since about one year always when a new item of 94 (1994) appears there.

But so far unfortunately without any success, this World Cup edition is probably one of the hardest to complete.

Dieter

Yeay, found an empty UK album. Got international, French and uk, now i only need the dutch german and mexican i guess.
I got spare French albums for who might be interested.

Caniggia

Contributor
I've just noticed my copies of USA94 dutch edition are not exaclty same, the last pages are different, can someone give me more info about? all the rest is same

usa94 ola 1.jpg

usa94 ola2.jpg

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
I will look at mine this afternoon. But this is very interesting.