Panini UEFA Women's Euro 2017 The Netherlands

Helios

Contributor
I see..shouldn't it be like all 16 badges + match ball and panini logo for example 18x10 and confed logo and cup puzzles 4x5.
If they did it in order it should be either the first four shinies appearing or the last 4 team logos..:-(

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I see..shouldn't it be like all 16 badges + match ball and panini logo for example 18x10 and confed logo and cup puzzles 4x5.
If they did it in order it should be either the first four shinies appearing or the last 4 team logos..:-(
That's the thing, they never place shinies in order (probably to make the insertion look more random)... Look at Euro 2016 example:

euro2016shinies.jpg

Euro 2016 was simple: 4x50, so every shiny had the same ratio... Panini could have done 20x9 + 2x10 (just two shinies a bit easier than the rest), but there's some Panini "mastermind" who enjoys doing this stuff... It happened too in 2015 Women World Cup: 29 badges, which the production sheet had 11x10 + 18x5 (so there were 18 shinies 2x rarer than the other 11).

fernandes

I opened my first box.

3/6 intro
4/8 qualifying
12/16 badges (Ned, Bel, Sui, Eng)
6/16 teams
52 doubles (8 shinies)
More: 17/20 Norway/Spain
Less: 7/20 Belgium

fernandes

2nd box

3/6 intro (1, 4 and 5, missing nº6)
4/8 qualifying (missing 8 and 9)
11/16 badges (16/16 total)
4/16 teams
53 doubles (6 shinies)
More: 15/20 France
Less: 9/20 Norway/Spain

2 boxes and I can't complete my colection

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
so none of the random ones 4&5 ..:(
5 & 6 actually, both Cup stickers.

2nd box

3/6 intro (1, 4 and 5, missing nº6)
4/8 qualifying (missing 8 and 9)
11/16 badges (16/16 total)
4/16 teams
53 doubles (6 shinies)
More: 15/20 France
Less: 9/20 Norway/Spain

You can't expect to complete with just two boxes, you would need to be lucky getting two opposite boxes, which is quite rare even in these easy collections. I'm sure you can get the remaining stickers with normal swaps.

Helios

Contributor

but how many missing in total - I guess not more than 30 (?)

Just opened another 50 packs..still missing 38..

Nr.8 from qualifying round the hardest to get normal sticker!

Last edited:

fernandes

but how many missing in total - I guess not more than 30 (?)

Just opened another 50 packs..still missing 38..

Nr.8 from qualifying round the hardest to get normal sticker!
Yes, missing 29. Germany (5) and Russia (4) are the teams whit more missing stickers.

Suisse

Friends, have you finished the album ?

First match , Sunday , July 16 . Nethelands-Norway :D .

Turisas

I just finished my first 50 packets. Ordered directly from Panini, also received the box itself :)

Experiences: 240 stickers, 94 more to go for comleted album.
10 doubles (2 shinies) - so as I read the previous stats, it is a quite good ratio.
From 16 badges: 12/16 ( ITA, AUT, ENG, POR missing)
The most stickers: Norway 18/20
The less stickers: Denmark 10/20

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I just finished my first 50 packets. Ordered directly from Panini, also received the box itself :)

Experiences: 240 stickers, 94 more to go for comleted album.
10 doubles (2 shinies) - so as I read the previous stats, it is a quite good ratio.
From 16 badges: 12/16 ( ITA, AUT, ENG, POR missing)
The most stickers: Norway 18/20
The less stickers: Denmark 10/20
Bah, I got loose packs... Still didn't open all, but have the idea it's from a sealed box.

Which normal doubles you got? Also, got any of the rare Cup parts?

Jimmy1975

I have completed the album and only have about 50 stickers left to complete a loose set.

I ordered 2 boxes from Collect-it.de and I have also bought some starter-packs and blisters here in Sweden.

Turisas

Bah, I got loose packs... Still didn't open all, but have the idea it's from a sealed box.

Which normal doubles you got? Also, got any of the rare Cup parts?
No cup parts. 2,5,6 is needed from intro page.
normal doubles are: 120,176,244,245,246, 254 (Swiss power:)), 281,285

D8ct9r

After a great Final, in terms of number of goals, the Netherlands won the tournament.

Matches of the home team had high attendance, others not so much, when compared to the men’s EURO (which was/is expected), but still records were broken and UEFA is happy with TV viewership and attendance in the stadiums. All and all it was a step in the right direction and a great foundation to build on in the future.

In terms of Panini collections Women's Euro 2017 had to compete with Road to 2018 FIFA World Cup and Confederation Cup. According to LastSticker.com the collection was able to “compete” with Confederation Cup, when it comes to the number of collectors, but Road to WC had significantly more collectors.

As a new collection, do you think Panini is/was happy with the collection in terms of the number of people that collect it? Also does somebody know how Panini decides if they will issue the Megapacks (those 100 pack + album, like with WC 2014 and EURO 2016)? Do you think that there will be Megapacks available now that the EURO is over?