Panini UEFA Women's Euro 2017 The Netherlands

byoplayer

In Spain is out since Monday. Yet, in Sevilla I cannot find the collection... bad decision if they do not release it everywhere.

Jromeu

In Spain is out since Monday. Yet, in Sevilla I cannot find the collection... bad decision if they do not release it everywhere.
In Barcelona not yet too. When Panini launched WC Women's 2015, only a few stores had boxes and albums. I hope that not occur the same with this collection...

byoplayer

I bought a box. I don't have the album yet and I did not have the time to organize the stickers, but I think I have already almost all the shiny stickers. In fact, I have already 3 times the french shiny sticker

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
I just bought two starter sets here in the UK (was released on Thursday).

I've been reading the Panini twitter pages here and it's attracting significantly more interest than the Road to Russia and Home Nations Football 17 collections.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I bought a box. I don't have the album yet and I did not have the time to organize the stickers, but I think I have already almost all the shiny stickers. In fact, I have already 3 times the french shiny sticker
Seems great news then, finally an international collection without difficult shinies.

BUT! CL 2012/13 also had easy shinies and then some tougher teams to complete, so we can't celebrate yet :p

I just bought two starter sets here in the UK (was released on Thursday).

I've been reading the Panini twitter pages here and it's attracting significantly more interest than the Road to Russia and Home Nations Football 17 collections.
That's the spirit, collectors supporting the girls :)

Helios

Contributor
Today officially released in Germany.

No starter pack available.
6 free stickers attached. 2 German, 2 Austrian & 2 Icelandic players.
No order form in the middle.
Just a small remark how to order online.
That's a real surprise - I will miss it though I last time used it as a kid.
Pages are having waves..I checked different albums - they looked all like that.
The same in other countries?

New 1st 5 packs : 3 (!) badges ..:D

Attachments

Last edited:

gaspy

Today officially released in Germany.

Pages are having waves..I checked different albums - they looked all like that.
The same in other countries?
Just checked my albums and yes, pages have waves.
Really strange o_O

Helios

Contributor
Just checked my albums and yes, pages have waves.
Really strange o_O
Thank you @gaspy
Unfortunately not the first time. Similar experiences with Hardcover album Euro 16.
But still PANINI does a much better job than Topps. I hope the pages flaten when stickers are stuck..

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I really hope Panini will reconsider and also release this in Portugal, we have our girls for the first time in a important competition and a portuguese channel even broadcasted the Portugal Cup final (great match btw), which also had the assistance record for a female match (it helped the match having free tickets)... Pretty sure the ratings for this Euro competition will be at least acceptable and Panini should "ride the wave".

There's an article on a portuguese website that says this collection will be released, but they quote The Guardian and it's too vague to even say if it'll be released here (bad journalism, not even a simple investigation work)... There's already people sharing on facebook groups, thinking Panini will also release it here, but there's no confirmation whatsoever.

Helios

Contributor
Like Confed. Cup album , all the names of country are written in english .
I noticed on the badges too written Spain , Denmark & Belgium ...:(..PANINI going international.

History pages really left me shocked - not because there are no stickers, but with only 3 nations ever won the tournament (Sweden, Norway and Germany )
PANINI has chosen to only print pictures of different German teams or players (!) - though the Germans obviously dominated this just looks unbalanced and left me ashamed.

Suisse

Helios said:
History pages really left me shocked - only 3 nations ever won the tournament (Sweden, Norway and Germany )
PANINI has chosen to only print pictures of different German teams or players
Maybe a new problem of right :eek: