PANINI UEFA EURO 2016 France - Adrenalyn XL

LFC1892

Contributor
I told you the cards looked too busy when we saw the first 3 a while back. Why do they persist on doing that? They can do one line underneath the country name or player name with all 3 rating circles.

Also, read on another site that there might well be 3 versions of each LE(Shiny, Classic & Hero).

If you have lots of hair it might be a good time to start pulling it out, if you are bald then no worries.

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I told you the cards looked too busy when we saw the first 3 a while back. Why do they persist of doing that? They can do one line underneath the country name or player name with all 3 rating circles.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now it has crossed my mind: you realized there are different LE names? Some are Classic, others are Hero, others are Shiny... This last Ronaldo is a Shiny, but what if the there's a Ronaldo Classic and Ronaldo Hero? One of these could the first LE we saw.

Panini imitating the worst idea Topps ever had (even if it's better accomplished)?

LFC1892

Contributor
German blisters 12 LEs :

Mesut Özil - Classic
Vincent Kompany - Classic
Petr Čech - Hero
Gerard Piqué - Classic
Sergio Busquets - Hero
Antoine Griezmann - Classic
Ádám Szalai - Classic
Gábor Király - Classic
Robert Lewandowski - Classic
Robbie Keane - Hero
Arda Turan - Classic
Gareth Bale - Classic

Manfred

One thing: usually, Panini binders have 26 pages, so 468 cards... Yet, we already have 459... So can I assume there will be only 9 extra for Nordic Edition or will we have bigger binders? For Adrenalyn portuguese league, even though we only have 405 cards, we get a mega binder for 1080 cards (of course, we insert one card per slot only).
If I remember it well from a previous Nordic set those binders had 2 pages extra

Manfred

9 cards in each packet for the UK edition and in International edition 6 cards in each packet....I do not understand
In the UK edition (9 cards in a pack) there is 1 Game Changer is every 4 packs, so in the International edition it should be 1 in every 1,5 x 4 = 6 packs. But it isn't. The booster states that there is 1 Game Changer is every 6,5 packs. So it must be easier in the UK to pull a Game Changer.

Two different versions of card 349
Are those different cards to find in one edition? Or are there different cards in both editions?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Two different versions of card 349
Bloody idiots, they confused with his brother, Granit Xhaka (the left card), who plays for Switzerland... And even more serious, they obviously photoshopped the first one, probably when Granit was playing by Monchengladbach.
If I remember it well from a previous Nordic set those binders had 2 pages extra
Nop, it had only 26 pages... Unless this new binder has more pages, like Topps Cl has with 30 pages, then nordic edition can't have more than 9 extra cards.

In the UK edition (9 cards in a pack) there is 1 Game Changer is every 4 packs, so in the International edition it should be 1 in every 1,5 x 4 = 6 packs. But it isn't. The booster states that there is 1 Game Changer is every 6,5 packs. So it must be easier in the UK to pull a Game Changer.
Or Panini is lying about the 1:4 in UK... Either way, there were never differences in the real ratios, if you had some subset with a real 1:4 UK ratio, the International version had 1:6.

My bet is that UK ratio is a bit over 1:4, which explains why Panini put 6.5 in the international edition... Like UK=4.2, so INT=6.3... But if this happens, Panini usually goes for the next ratio: 1:4.5