PANINI UEFA EURO 2016 France - Adrenalyn XL

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
As I remember, they don't.
SV cards are only in Nordic Edition boosters.
Yes, Iceland has the same cards as international... Funny is that some sellers try to sell them like they were some god variation... And also funny how icelandic booster packs also contains more damaged cards than international booster packs... Nordic and Iceland booster packs are more prone to have damages (I was furious when I got a #5 card damaged in a icelandic pack), so Panini should do better to fire the guy(s) responsible for inserting the cards in the sorting machine.

LFC1892

Contributor
I said it before, the Icelandic packets are pure shite. Filled with over produced/printed sub-sets.

The only reason they sold is because they have the Icelandic LE player cards, otherwise it's rubbish.

I bought the mini tins, tin balls & SP. All of them without exception had repeated sub-set cards.

Stopped buying them after I managed to get 10/13 of the LEs. Not bothered spending to get the other 3.

I got 3 x Cazorla from my Empik JKI's..
Shame. I threw 2 of the Cech in the garbage and kept 2. I have zero interest in them figures. Did you collect them Jari?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jza63

Shame. I threw 2 of the Cech in the garbage and kept 2. I have zero interest in them figures. Did you collect them Jari?
Noooo, I did not. I'll try to stick to cards and only normal size of those as well.
I wish though the rest of the LE's would still appear in some sensible way. NOT exclusively in Turkey or China or whatever...

If anyone wants my Cazorla figurines, just let me know... :)

LFC1892

Contributor
Noooo, I did not. I'll try to stick to cards and only normal size of those as well.
I wish though the rest of the LE's would still appear in some sensible way. NOT exclusively in Turkey or China or whatever...

If anyone wants my Cazorla figurines, just let me know... :)
I have a feeling none of the remaining LEs will be released widely. The Euros been over for over a month now. Panini already getting ready for FIFA365 PT2.

Jza63

I have a feeling none of the remaining LEs will be released widely. The Euros been over for over a month now. Panini already getting ready for FIFA365 PT2.
You are probably right.

A bit weird though that there are pictures of cards (Walters, Ignasevich, Chiriches and Rat) that never appeared anywhere.
Like you said, the games are long gone and at least here the products in the shops are pretty much sold out except boosters so enthusiasm for this collection is pointing already down.

Maybe they pop up as giveaways in some shops or magazines somewhere.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@LFC1892 @Jza63 Would be great to happen the same in Euro 2012, releasing almost all LEs in Jugon magazine :D Of course, not possible since spanish are now busy with their stickers and cards league collections.

LFC1892

Contributor
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy another pair of white footy socks to pass on to my son. Great that!!!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Probably the leftovers from the german JKI two or three months ago who sold the same thing.

KicsiJoe

Hi everyone. Here in Hungary end of this month almost empty all mall, shop shelves where before was the euro 2016 packages. No limited cards. This product out of stock.