PANINI UEFA EURO 2016 France - Adrenalyn XL

levivo

Hi everybody,

i am not a card collector or card expert at all. My passion is only about stickers, but now i got the starterpack adrenalyn xl from iceland. i looked at the packet and saw that there are 2 LE Cards inside.

Is it already clear, which 2 LEs could be inside? Or which cards are possible to get?
I would appreciate it, if someone is able to help me with some information. It isnt easy to get through this whole bunch of 45 pages.
THanks

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hi everybody,

i am not a card collector or card expert at all. My passion is only about stickers, but now i got the starterpack adrenalyn xl from iceland. i looked at the packet and saw that there are 2 LE Cards inside.

Is it already clear, which 2 LEs could be inside? Or which cards are possible to get?
I would appreciate it, if someone is able to help me with some information. It isnt easy to get through this whole bunch of 45 pages.
THanks
Both LE's are always icelandic, two out of 13 possible.

levivo

Thank you dantzig. Were any of these 13 iclandic LE Cards anywhere else available? Or are these 13 LEs only in iceland to get? Thanks again

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thank you dantzig. Were any of these 13 iclandic LE Cards anywhere else available? Or are these 13 LEs only in iceland to get? Thanks again
Icelandic LEs only in Iceland products: starter, giftbox or mini-tin. Just two or three sellers outside Iceland are selling or sold those products.

Courtesy of @LFC1892

Ole Skorge

Anyone with updated list compared to LastSticker?
Hate that you have to read here and several page to get an updated checklist!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Anyone with updated list compared to LastSticker?
Hate that you have to read here and several page to get an updated checklist!
And you're complaining about..... what exactly? An updated checklist everyday, just for you? There's so much new stuff coming out now that you can't keep up?

It's because of those type of complaints that sometimes I wonder why I even bother to try update those lists in the blog article... You're getting free info, with all the latest news, people try to be helpful without any gain, I even had the trouble of creating tables for most info I could get from products and Limiteds around Europe, so it could be a guide for all... And you still complain because you hate to read several pages? Newsflash: you want something, you work for it, so be glad there's already people who bother to even provide you with the info you want.

Ole Skorge

Sorry if you misunderstand and feel that way.
I have also earlier made post of product out in Norway, so are also trying to contribute now and then!
Not directed directly to cardzreview or spesific person, but wonder if any have an updated list!
I think many (include me) also have list in excel/word with new cards out.

Then i try to make a list:
Andriy Shevchenko C

Gianluigi Buffon C
Jon Walters C
Robbie Keane C
Răzvan Raț C
Vlad Chiricheș C

Kim Källström H
Sergei Ignashevich H
May not exist or not yet published!

New XXL card (compare to LS):

Thomas Müller (have it in house)
Breel Embolo

Last edited by a moderator:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Sorry if you misunderstand and feel that way.
I have also earlier made post of product out in Norway, so are also trying to contribute now and then!
Not directed directly to cardzreview or spesific person, but wonder if any have an updated list!
I think many (include me) also have list in excel/word with new cards out.

Then i try to make a list:
Andriy Shevchenko C

Gianluigi Buffon C
Jon Walters C
Robbie Keane C
Răzvan Raț C
Vlad Chiricheș C

Kim Källström H
Sergei Ignashevich H
May not exist or not yet published!

New XXL card (compare to LS):

Thomas Müller (have it in house)
Breel Embolo
I know you already contributed, but it wasn't your best sentence here for sure... You really sounded upset for not having an updated list done by someone else, that's why I reacted that way.

About your list, Shevchenko doesn't exist, it was Yarmolenko (who was released now in last polish JKI)... Keane Classic also doesn't exist and it's supposed to be Jon Walters... Buffon Classic was a bad advertisement in german mini-tins, it was Buffon Hero.

About the others, why those are not released so far, I don't know and seems nobody do.

Dayne31

And Panini will be release new team mate cards? Who out original series, but they were in Euro 2016 France. Several or lots player who i tell, for example, Dier, Payet, Gomez, Nolito.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Received the polish JKI magazines today... All of them had Dzyuba as the 3rd LE, which is fine by me... But was upset with the figure, got all Petr Cech bent down like the Matrix guy:

Ok, not so much, but still sucks.

LFC1892

Contributor
At least the LE cards were in good condition Carlos. I have not bought 1 of them figures just because I saw so many videos on them where the head is bent like the MATRIX as you say. I will get the free ones from my JKI magazine then I will judge it.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
At least the LE cards were in good condition Carlos. I have not bought 1 of them figures just because I saw so many videos on them where the head is bent like the MATRIX as you say. I will get the free ones from my JKI magazine then I will judge it.
Yes, LEs were fine, which is what matters most here... If you also bought from Empik, pretty sure you'll get them ok too.

The figures are one of the dissapointments from Panini (besides the poor quality and structure from sticker collection), easily damaged and they don't resemble the players... Paying 3,5€ for one with a sticker packet is just not worth it, but still, I was looking forward to see how many different figures I could have with the JKI I bought... Cech only sucks big time.

However, with so many extras in this magazine for such low price, you can't really complain for just the figure thing, right? It's still well worth it.

LFC1892

Contributor
Yes, LEs were fine, which is what matters most here... If you also bought from Empik, pretty sure you'll get them ok too.

The figures are one of the dissapointments from Panini (besides the poor quality and structure from sticker collection), easily damaged and they don't resemble the players... Paying 3,5€ for one with a sticker packet is just not worth it, but still, I was looking forward to see how many different figures I could have with the JKI I bought... Cech only sucks big time.

However, with so many extras in this magazine for such low price, you can't really complain for just the figure thing, right? It's still well worth it.
yeh it is disappointing that you got doubles of Cech. I have seen Polish youtubers opening 3 or 4 JKI and some got all different and some got 1 double of a player. Guess it's just luck.

adagol

If you buy JKI in 1 shop for sure you have the same figures,if you buy 3 magazinesin 3 different shops in different area you can have all 3 different or 1 + 2 doublettes.
I bought 3 magazines in local shop all 3 rakitic, then I bought 9 magazines in 9 different shops and I have 3 gotze, 2 cech, 2 dzsudzsak, 1 gylfi, cana.m

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
If you buy JKI in 1 shop for sure you have the same figures,if you buy 3 magazinesin 3 different shops in different area you can have all 3 different or 1 + 2 doublettes.
I bought 3 magazines in local shop all 3 rakitic, then I bought 9 magazines in 9 different shops and I have 3 gotze, 2 cech, 2 dzsudzsak, 1 gylfi, cana.m
Yes, I remembered it could be that when Kacper told he got Harry Kane... Saw other people getting Turan, Cana, etc... Oh well, at least I have a bunch of Cech to swap with friends or even give away (already gave two).

LFC1892

Contributor
Yes, I remembered it could be that when Kacper told he got Harry Kane... Saw other people getting Turan, Cana, etc... Oh well, at least I have a bunch of Cech to swap with friends or even give away (already gave two).
I got 3 Cech's in 3 magz I opened today, still 1 to go. Bastards!!!