PANINI UEFA EURO 2016 France - Adrenalyn XL

Ally

Did you try the online game codes behind the cards?
Do they work as they're supposed to?
Trying not to use the codes as the cards are worth more with unused codes.

They are ledgit though.

They were definitely sent from China (postal marks) by a guy called Terry who is a collector.

He said he bought them from a seller at a trading card convention in Hungary.

Apparently they were released really early on in toy stores as a purchase bonus. Not sure how true that bit is, but it makes sense as the XXL Muller was released in the same way in the Netherlands.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Ally you know that situation will always sound fishy, right? There's dozens of sellers with access to the best cards, but only one got a handful of them and it was in a trading card convention in Hungary? Released early on in toy stores and no seller noticed it? It can happen, but the chances for all that be true are slim... Which doesn't mean the cards are fake, but it's hard to believe.

The unused codes will not have use later when Adrenalyn game ends, but if you want to keep them unused, then I suggest you try at least Dzyuba code, since now that card will not value much, as usual in polish products.

adagol

In JKI can be 7 different random limiteds but dzyuba is the most probably. in my shops (Warsaw and suburbia) also le hazard but from my info available also le neuer, ronaldo, alaba, schwinsteiger. It depends on the area.

adagol

I wrote earlier that all classic.

for people ordering from EMPIK abroad.
I bought yesterday magazines in 9 different shops, looked before buying condition of limiteds and after unpacked them only from empik cards were damaged.
maybe it was fault of woman from this empik because she put magazines bad on the shelf.
and in all shops were only Dzyuba as 3rd, only in 2 shops (empik and local kiosk) were both Dzyuba and Hazard as 3rd.
I know that in Katowice are Dzuyba and Alaba as 3rd random. so probably in other towns are Dzyuba and 1 more limiteds from 6.
Dzyuba is the most likely you get from empik.

Ally

@Ally you know that situation will always sound fishy, right? There's dozens of sellers with access to the best cards, but only one got a handful of them and it was in a trading card convention in Hungary? Released early on in toy stores and no seller noticed it? It can happen, but the chances for all that be true are slim... Which doesn't mean the cards are fake, but it's hard to believe.

The unused codes will not have use later when Adrenalyn game ends, but if you want to keep them unused, then I suggest you try at least Dzyuba code, since now that card will not value much, as usual in polish products.

Of course I do, and to be honest, if he was charging a fortune for them, I would never have touched them due to the risk. But there is two things:

1:
There's lots of sellers online with them now too, so I'm thinking they must have been released somewhere.

2:
China doesn't allow eBay, so it doesn't come up in regular searches. You had to hunt around Google for them. So it's while they are out there, they're just hard to find.

I've also not come across ANY fake Adrenalyn cards at all in any of the collections. The money it costs to produce the fakes just wouldn't be worth it.

Having checked the Dzyuba code, it works fine :)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

I bought yesterday magazines in 9 different shops, looked before buying condition of limiteds and after unpacked them only from empik cards were damaged.
maybe it was fault of woman from this empik because she put magazines bad on the shelf.
and in all shops were only Dzyuba as 3rd, only in 2 shops (empik and local kiosk) were both Dzyuba and Hazard as 3rd.
I know that in Katowice are Dzuyba and Alaba as 3rd random. so probably in other towns are Dzyuba and 1 more limiteds from 6.
Great, now I might received damaged LEs... That's the problem of these huge generic stores, they treat the merchandise poorly because they have so much to deal it and also can easily replace.

Saw quickly some polish videos about this new JKI and it's true there are other LEs besides Dzyuba, though in a smaller number.

Of course I do, and to be honest, if he was charging a fortune for them, I would never have touched them due to the risk. But there is two things:

1:
There's lots of sellers online with them now too, so I'm thinking they must have been released somewhere.

2:
China doesn't allow eBay, so it doesn't come up in regular searches. You had to hunt around Google for them. So it's while they are out there, they're just hard to find.

I've also not come across ANY fake Adrenalyn cards at all in any of the collections. The money it costs to produce the fakes just wouldn't be worth it.

Having checked the Dzyuba code, it works fine :)
It's like I wrote, I wasn't really doubting the cards being fake (though using the online code is a way to make sure of it), it's more the story about how the cards ended up in that chinese seller... But it really doesn't matter if the cards are original.

Jza63

Doesn't anybody have a contact in Panini to simply ask about this China thing?
I would assume the guys in head office in Italy would know, if their cards are printed/ distributed in China or what is the drill here.
To my opinion it would be in their best interest to answer one or another to confirm the legality?
How about @mszaby or @Robert Takacs, have any of you heard about these cards been available in Hungarian trading card convention?

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
How many JKI did you open Dayne? Dzyuba prices are cheap now so I guess he is in every JKI copy.
You just read the last post, haven't you? Read @adagol posts.

Doesn't anybody have a contact in Panini to simply ask about this China thing?
I would assume the guys in head office in Italy would know, if their cards are printed/ distributed in China or what is the drill here.
To my opinion it would be in their best interest to answer one or another to confirm the legality?
How about @mszaby or @Robert Takacs, have any of you heard about these cards been available in Hungarian trading card convention?
Those guys are almost unreachable, almost no one interacts with customers... And if you try by email, probably they'll redirect it to your own country customer service, which obviously don't know jack... Maybe @Caniggia can help?

Kacper13

I was in Inmedio, I see 2 magazines JustKickIt Only with cards Dzyuba. I think you're right. It's hard to get these cards . I suspect that in every city there are different cards in the newspapers. I do not know if every newspaper are the same figures . I got only figurine Harry Kane.

@dantzig On next JustKickIt will not next Limited Cards :(

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I was in Inmedio, I see 2 magazines JustKickIt Only with cards Dzyuba. I think you're right. It's hard to get these cards . I suspect that in every city there are different cards in the newspapers. I do not know if every newspaper are the same figures . I got only figurine Harry Kane.

@dantzig On next JustKickIt will not next Limited Cards :(
Hope it's not only Harry Kane in figures, I'm not into them but at least there should be all available in magazines.

It's normal JKI ending with LE this month, July is usually the last month where Panini bothers to offer something from cards... June & July are actually the best months, because they try to dispatch more of what they still have in stock.

Kacper13

It's normal JKI ending with LE this month, July is usually the last month where Panini bothers to offer something from cards... June & July are actually the best months, because they try to dispatch more of what they still have in stock.
Yes. I was few days ago on Empik in my town and..........

Spoiler Alert

I get Germany JustKickIt with Bastian Shweisteiger Limited Cards and ,,stadium trote''.

Ally

Ok, so is that it?

Panini are done? There's no more magazines to be released across Europe or anything?

I find the kallstrom one the most puzzling, as they released it as an XXL.

Dissapointed that they didn't finish the collection of limited editions. I wonder where that original list came from and why they didn't release them all.