PANINI UEFA EURO 2016 France - Adrenalyn XL

Jza63

Here is the cover.
3 LE's with one "surprise" one...
Hope the surprise one is not Griezmann or Alaba... :)

I was reading at Panini Poland site that the release date is 19th?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Jari saving the day! Then mundospl was right, there's a "hidden" LE too!

This is a great magazine, less than 3€ for 3 LEs (at least 2 new) and 3 booster packs.

adagol

Jari saving the day! Then mundospl was right, there's a "hidden" LE too!
But about it we all know in June! in JKI from June there was the same information about was will be in JKi 19 July.
there was picture of 1st page. It is not surprised at all!

adagol

for Panini it is normal.
in every polish tin was hero lewandoski , in each polish multipack was hero busquets, so everybody in PL has these 2 limiteds in April.
but in May in JKI there were 3 le: sh Ibra (new in PL) and h lewy, h busquets, in each JKI 3 the same.

JKI July will be much better, 2 new limiteds and others as random.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
But about it we all know in June! in JKI from June there was the same information about was will be in JKi 19 July.
there was picture of 1st page. It is not surprised at all!
For you it's no surprise, for mundospl too, but for others who didn't get JKI, it's something new... And that's why we share information relevant to all, just takes one user with a piece of info and it can help a lot.

FFS. Griezmann or Alaba? Again? I've had more of them 2 cunts than I've had toast since the release of this collection.
Usually, these magazines bring new LE's, at least new in the country... And both of them were already released in Poland, so it's strange if those two are possible choices... These surprises reminds me of Euro 2012 LE's in some late Jugon, where you could get 3 of the 48 LEs inside the magazines... I wouldn't be surprised if there's a huge lot of choices for the last LE.

So panini released Griezmann hero or shiny limited?
Where did you see that? Griezmann only exists in Classic version.

Ally

I'm guessing it was Dzyuba released on JKI.

What a load of rubbish. Anyone got any clues as to the whereabouts of the other cards?

This must mean that Panini aren't releasing them surely?

Jza63

Some kind of Master Blaster box released in Hungary would make sense so many Hungarian LE's still missing? :)

Anyway, Empik is selling these Just Kick-It 7/2016 magazines with 11 zl a piece with quite reasonable postage this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ally

Some kind of Master Blaster box released in Hungary would make sense so many Hungarian LE's still missing? :)
I got the Hungarians from a Chinese seller, along with dzyuba and embolo (xl not xxl) about 2 weeks ago. Maybe the cards are made in China and they can punch them from the factory before release?

I can't find the Romanians though, no job Walters or kallstrom either, or Ignashevich.

Are there any other magazines around Europe still to be released this month?

Mano

Anyway, Empik is selling these Just Kick-It 7/2016 magazines with 11 zl a piece with quite reasonable postage this time.
My friend excuse me for the inconvenience, but can you tell me where in web i can find this Empik offer?Does he send the magazine to Brazil?
Thanks a lot.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Then it's always Dzyuba? Meh...

Anyway, I've ordered some magazines from Empik, now that they have a much better shipping agreement with UPS for the European Union, with Portugal finally included.

My friend excuse me for the inconvenience, but can you tell me where in web i can find this Empik offer?Does he send the magazine to Brazil?
Thanks a lot.
It's easy to find, just type empik.com

They send worldwide, but outside European Union, they charge 72zl + 12zl per extra item, which is too expensive for just a magazine.

Kacper13

Then it's always Dzyuba? Meh...

Anyway, I've ordered some magazines from Empik, now that they have a much better shipping agreement with UPS for the European Union, with Portugal finally included.

Two moments ago, I open 1 JustKickIt. I get Classic Limiteds: Grosicki, Yarmolenko, and Dzyuba. 3 Packets, and 1 packet with figure. I get Hary Kane :)))