PANINI UEFA EURO 2016 France - Adrenalyn XL

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Ah, it was that polish guy... Still waiting for the other FIFA 365 Ultimate giftbox he told it would come out this month :p

But it's a specific date, so maybe it's really true.

LFC1892

Contributor
The Polish guy pretends he knows when in reality he is just probably speculating.

I'll believe it when I see Alan Jenkins posting the info. Now he is the fella who gets the proper info.

LeeWest1865

I doubt what he says is correct, as the distributors tend to send out stock on Thursdays (I know this because I get my cards and stickers directly from them).

pp77

Its half of month until realise and still nothing about collections. We have just 3 LEs who looks like same as RTE cards?!

LFC1892

Contributor
Released in Poland first week of March, had it confirmed from a Polish site I buy from.

LeeWest1865

If the first three LE cards are an accurate indication of what we can expect then irrespective of the design it's going to be pretty boring. Hazard and Ronaldo again for the millionth time. Doubtless Panini will surprise us all though by including Rooney, Lewandowski, Neuer etc etc o_O.
Nice to see Alaba, and hopefully there'll be LE of Wales (although it will be Bale), Northern Ireland, Iceland, Albania etc.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@LeeWest1865 & @LFC1892 couldn't have wrote better, completely agree with both... Ronaldo and Bale are always obvious choices, as they're in a much higher level than their other team mates... I don't mind also if we have one more LE for certain teams, the best ones are also those who sell more, but I don't want 100 again, not even half.

Fortunately for us, we have Romania and Turkey in the Euro, because if we didn't, we might have gotten LEs for their entire teams :p

mszaby

I don't know fake or real info but I heard about lucky packets inc. limiteds similar to Topps. I don't know it is good news or bad news.
It would be good news if each limited were available in each country in lucky packets but I wouldn't like Turkish or Russian lucky packets.

LFC1892

Contributor
Bale makes the cover of a pack and binder, impressive.

Last edited:

mszaby

Road to Euro 2016 design at first sight. I hope Panini'll have some surprises not only a copy of an older set.

LFC1892

Contributor
It would be very unimaginative by Panini if they use the same design from the RTE2016 collection. The Euros deserve better than that.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
It would be very unimaginative by Panini if they use the same design from the RTE2016 collection. The Euros deserve better than that.
Seems they'll use it for sure... Panini is like this: if they know a collection will sell, no matter what, they don't bother with new designs... But if they don't know if they sell, they try much harder, like what happened with FIFA 365.

However, cover looks nice, but I'm afraid to get nightmares with all the circles in the collection :p

LFC1892

Contributor
Seems they'll use it for sure... Panini is like this: if they know a collection will sell, no matter what, they don't bother with new designs... But if they don't know if they sell, they try much harder, like what happened with FIFA 365.

However, cover looks nice, but I'm afraid to get nightmares with all the circles in the collection :p
Shame!!! You will get dizzy first then the nightmares will begin. You will be chased down the road by giant red, blue & green circles.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Shame!!! You will get dizzy first then the nightmares will begin. You will be chased down the road by giant red, blue & green circles.
Is it some sort of Teletubbies reference? Because now I'm going to have nightmares with both Teletubbies and circles! Thanks a lot :eek:

Which player do you think it's in Ronaldo pack? Seemed Kane at first, but there's another guy between Keane and Ramos that might be the one too.

Btw, 4 variation-pack? At least there's 8 in the starter pack cover, so 2 per pack?

LFC1892

Contributor
Is it some sort of Teletubbies reference? Because now I'm going to have nightmares with both Teletubbies and circles! Thanks a lot :eek:

Which player do you think it's in Ronaldo pack? Seemed Kane at first, but there's another guy between Keane and Ramos that might be the one too.

Btw, 4 variation-pack? At least there's 8 in the starter pack cover, so 2 per pack?
It is Kane, you were right. If you look at the forehead and the hair it is the Spurs lad. Looks like 4 vari pack just like the RTE edition & FIFA365.
Seems a norm for Panini to have 4 different packs. What I'd like to know is how they divided the sub-sets!!! Are they the same as RTE or they did something different!!!

Manfred

Seems a norm for Panini to have 4 different packs. What I'd like to know is how they divided the sub-sets!!! Are they the same as RTE or they did something different!!!
4 different packs? Are you sure? I have 5 different packs for the international edition and 5 for the Nordic set.