PANINI UEFA EURO 2016 France - Adrenalyn XL

Jza63

Wow...
This seems to become quite a mess... Collection was barely released and look at all these flaws...
Interesting to see if Nordic Edition messes it all up even more...

:)

See the resemblence? :)

Bloody idiots, they confused with his brother, Granit Xhaka (the left card), who plays for Switzerland... And even more serious, they obviously photoshopped the first one, probably when Granit was playing by Monchengladbach.

Had to attach this card picture here as well so nobody misses the point... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
See the resemblence? :)

Ahah, gorgeous! Nice finding, Jari! Of course it had to be Granit Xhaka with Monchengladbach jersey... I recongnized him right away, never saw very well his brother.

The situation is even funnier considering they were both released at the same time! But when they found out the error, Panini must have thought: "well, we already printed a lot of them, so screw it, send the wrong ones anyway".

@LeeWest1865

did you open many Multipacks? or just booster boxes.

does anyone know how many varieties of LE there are within the Multipacks? (debating,, Multipacks or Booster boxes for my order ;))
Lewandowski, Rooney, Pogba and Götze

Last edited:

fenerbahCHE

Contributor
I can point one other flop :

I dont know but what's a Turkish national team without Gökhan Gönül..

Say when you start choosing the Portugese national team the first pick easy; you write down Ronaldo and maybe start thinking about other players..

same with Turkish team, Gökhan would be the no contest automatic first pick and than see who is next...

I guess Panini guys saw Şener play in a few games while Gökhan was injured and thats it.!

We can not accuse Panini hard as there are so many details to consider but this is like a simple telephone call and ask ' this is our list, did we miss anybody'?

..and this time Burak is not only a "goal machine" but also a "game changer" . I am starting to think his favorite uncle is working in Panini's card design department.

LFC1892

Contributor
Had a look at the checklist and there is no Daniel Sturridge for England. :rolleyes:

It takes a proper football fan like @dantzig to notice the error of the Xhaka brothers.

Makes me wonder if Panini hires dummies to work on their football projects.

It's like when I was working at EA SPORTS FIFA game projects. They had people in QA & Production who didn't even know how many players start a game or what a throw in is. :rolleyes:

@LeeWest1865
Can you please check cards #13 & 399. Both Shaqiri the Swiss guy who plays for Stoke. I think they printed Albania under his name and not Switzerland.

@LeeWest1865
Can you please check cards #13 & 399. Both Shaqiri the Swiss guy who plays for Stoke. I think they printed Albania under his name and not Switzerland.
Cards #14 and #399 have Shaqiri on it, and both Switzerland under his name.

@LeeWest1865

did you open many Multipacks? or just booster boxes.

does anyone know how many varieties of LE there are within the Multipacks? (debating,, Multipacks or Booster boxes for my order ;))
9 multipacks, 8 mini tins and 2 booster boxes

Just a little more on tha Xhaka farce. I can't say for sure where i pulled it from, but it was either a mini tin or multipack. I only got the correct version from a booster box (I opened them last)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
It takes a proper football fan like @dantzig to notice the error of the Xhaka brothers.

Makes me wonder if Panini hires dummies to work on their football projects.

It's like when I was working at EA SPORTS FIFA game projects. They had people in QA & Production who didn't even know how many players start a game or what a throw in is. :rolleyes:
Indeed, it's a serious mistake from the QA team or whoever verifies the final work.

Just a little more on tha Xhaka farce. I can't say for sure where i pulled it from, but it was either a mini tin or multipack. I only got the correct version from a booster box (I opened them last)
If it's what happens to other collectors, then this means Panini packed first the extra products and then the booster boxes... Either way, I'm pretty sure most people will not even realize if they have the wrong card... And I believe it didn't take long to Panini realize the mistake, so that error card will be worth more.

Suisse

The 4 stars on the german logo are not available , why ? , every country's have stars on logo Panini , Italy , Spain , France , and Brasil , Argentina and Uruguay for SouthAm.

LFC1892

Contributor
Just checked and I have two of the 'Granit' Xhaka :cool: version.
I'll give you a pint and pack of Walkers for them!!! :D

Cards #14 and #399 have Shaqiri on it, and both Switzerland under his name.
Cheers, guess Alan J just mistyped his checklist.

German booster box opening, This German lad is mint, I like him but in non sexual way of course. :D

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
German booster box opening, This German lad is mint, I like him but in non sexual way of course. :D

Yes, because there's nothing sexier than opening packs with a german voice :rolleyes:

TTC is the only german youtuber I subscribed, he's top class for sure... Now I'll start my investigations :D

EDIT: What, only 10? Man, hope he opens all of it, I need to check it out everything!

LFC1892

Contributor
German starter pack opening.

Yes, because there's nothing sexier than opening packs with a german voice :rolleyes:

TTC is the only german youtuber I subscribed, he's top class for sure... Now I'll start my investigations :D

EDIT: What, only 10? Man, hope he opens all of it, I need to check it out everything!
Ja Ja Wunderbar :D

Benmasterful is another good German youtuber, funny fucker he is.

Last edited:

pp77

Honestly, what's wrong with UK collectors? It seems like Andy is only good UK youtuber an he most been absent when collection is realised.

PS: Where is Andy?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I see a Buffon Hero LE, but the advertising says it's a Buffon Classic LE... Whatever :/

I've written the blog article for this collection... It's obviously not complete and I'll add later pictures of cards and whatever is missing too... Again, it would be great if any of you could provide some HQ scans from cards (one from each type, except Limited).

LFC1892

Contributor
I see a Buffon Hero LE, but the advertising says it's a Buffon Classic LE... Whatever :/

I've written the blog article for this collection... It's obviously not complete and I'll add later pictures of cards and whatever is missing too... Again, it would be great if any of you could provide some HQ scans from cards (one from each type, except Limited).
It could well be a mistake for the Buffon card, every one I saw said Classic.
Will be getting my UK goodies next week so I will post pictures here, unfortunately I don't have a scanner to help you.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
My scanner isn't working so the best I could do is pictures from my phone. If that's of use let me know.
No problem being from a phone, as long it's sharp images. Thank you.

It could well be a mistake for the Buffon card, every one I saw said Classic.
Will be getting my UK goodies next week so I will post pictures here, unfortunately I don't have a scanner to help you.
Alan Jenkins also doesn't have a picture from Buffon Classic, so I guess Panini did a mistake and it's really the Buffon Hero in mini-tins.