Panini Tour de France 2023

byoplayer

The 2023 collection is out in Portugal? I read somewhere that it will be released in Portugal, but did not find it

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
The 2023 collection is out in Portugal? I read somewhere that it will be released in Portugal, but did not find it
lol what? It's impossible, no way Panini would rel...... *looks at 365 late release and adrenalyn women world cup*.... well, maybe? TdF has ended, so why not sending the leftovers, just like 365 2023? :D

byoplayer

Ok. That makes more sense. I read it here in a Spanish webpage, but you are right. Portugal never gets anything

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Ok. That makes more sense. I read it here in a Spanish webpage, but you are right. Portugal never gets anything
Portugal never GOT anything, but this year has been crazy, with three "new" collections that no one would predict (ok, WWC23 stickers were expected, but not 365 and WWC23 AXL)... so I really wouldn't be surprised to see TdF23 both in Spain and Portugal (which we would still deserve, there's still a lot of cycling fans around here and Eurosport broadcasts a lot too).

Can you link that spanish webpage please?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
It was in the description of the collection of a webpage for swaps (cromosrepes)
Yeah, I've read it now:

"La colección se ha publicado en Francia, Bélgica, Portugal y algún país de Sudamérica, pero no se dice por el momento si se editará para España."

Whoever wrote that must have smoken one hell of a joint :cool:

Broncky

update set is avaible for pre order here in belgium , release is 15/09.
i can sell it without carton , so only the 31 stickers.
standard shipping in enveloppe with toploader
just send me a message for price if you are interested

Last edited:

EdwardGuerra

I've been eagerly anticipating the release of the 2023 collection in Portugal as well, but like many of you, I haven't been able to find concrete information. It's always a bit tricky to pin down release dates sometimes.