Panini tour de France 2020

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I disagree with your edit. Well partially. It's just that there are a lot of young guys who dominate cycling this year. So not sure that Pogacar will dominate, but the 'old' guys are finished that's for sure.
Yes, I'm not into cycling as I was during Armstrong era, but I heard some young guys are very promising and winning big races.

But you have to agree what Pogacar did was stunning. Not only he recovered almost one minute, but he also won one more to Roglic, so two minutes ahead. And it could be because Roglic run a poorly time trial, but no, Pogacar also won the stage with 1:20 ahead of time trial champions like Dumoulin and Porte.

AND! He won 3 jerseys, missing just the green one... Only one who did that before was Merckx (though Eddy would have won the fourth one, if there was a white jersey for youngsters at the time).

Also, happy birthday to Pogacar, 22 years today... Can we call this destiny? Because Tour was supposed to be in July, yet now in September he won it right before his birthday :)

Zezittu

Yes, I'm not into cycling as I was during Armstrong era, but I heard some young guys are very promising and winning big races.

But you have to agree what Pogacar did was stunning. Not only he recovered almost one minute, but he also won one more to Roglic, so two minutes ahead. And it could be because Roglic run a poorly time trial, but no, Pogacar also won the stage with 1:20 ahead of time trial champions like Dumoulin and Porte.

AND! He won 3 jerseys, missing just the green one... Only one who did that before was Merckx (though Eddy would have won the fourth one, if there was a white jersey for youngsters at the time).

Also, happy birthday to Pogacar, 22 years today... Can we call this destiny? Because Tour was supposed to be in July, yet now in September he won it right before his birthday :)

Pogacar Rookie Sticker will be in great demand :p:p

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Opened 128 packets and it was far from good... missing 8 cards and 52 stickers.

Cards I'm missing most multiples of 4 (4,8,20,24.....) and have plenty of most of the rest.

Stickers I had a good ratio of shinies, missing just 4 (looks easier than last year), but too many normals missing too.

A very nice collection, shinies have amazing pictures, but like last season, not lucky with both stickers and cards.

Dieter

I just opened my first box of 50 packets.
Got 32 doubles out of 250 stickers so 218 uniques, shinies are same ratio as normal ones.
Considering cards i have 21 doubles out of 50 so 29 uniques.
Much will depend on the 2nd box i'll open. Wont open a 3rd for sure, should have enough to trade my way to a full collection

Dieter

Update.
Opened 99 packets and got 210 doubles in total... 60 cards double.
So i'm missing 99 stickers and 5 cards. not considering the shinies, last year was a lot better with 2 boxes

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Update.
Opened 99 packets and got 210 doubles in total... 60 cards double.
So i'm missing 99 stickers and 5 cards. not considering the shinies, last year was a lot better with 2 boxes
Heh, much better in the cards than me, though I didn't open any boxes, got from different sources.

Contact me, I still have lots of doubles (and some multiples of 4...)
I'll check first if I can swap with others who still have to complete the album, like Dieter ;)

Zezittu

Opened 128 packets and it was far from good... missing 8 cards and 52 stickers.

Cards I'm missing most multiples of 4 (4,8,20,24.....) and have plenty of most of the rest.

Stickers I had a good ratio of shinies, missing just 4 (looks easier than last year), but too many normals missing too.

A very nice collection, shinies have amazing pictures, but like last season, not lucky with both stickers and cards.
Hi.

Any promo available? Need to order 1 or 2 boxes.

Thanks