Panini tour de France 2020

nawwal

I'm just wondering when it will be released for purchase in the rest of Europe... Annoying it's only available for people living in France and the Netherlands.

Dieter

I'm just wondering when it will be released for purchase in the rest of Europe... Annoying it's only available for people living in France and the Netherlands.
And Belgium ;) Lucky me. Wont be released anywhere else, market for cycling isn't big in other countries

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
And Belgium ;) Lucky me. Wont be released anywhere else, market for cycling isn't big in other countries
Not sure if Panini will do the same they did in 2019, where they released box + album in their websites. Hopefully they can add at least in their Panini International website.

nawwal

I hope they will but I'm not too optimistic. Seems like they wont prioritize selling the TdF-stickers on a wider scale. I tried to contact customer service but they couldn't give a definitive answer... But in general their support often lacks willingness to shed light on stuff so I don't know if that answer is reliable :)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I hope they will but I'm not too optimistic. Seems like they wont prioritize selling the TdF-stickers on a wider scale. I tried to contact customer service but they couldn't give a definitive answer... But in general their support often lacks willingness to shed light on stuff so I don't know if that answer is reliable :)
If I find any good seller, I'll share.

Found this now with wonderful album pictures!

Only Good Stickers

Very surprised, collection will soon be released in Slovenia.
I think because cycling must be very popular in Slovenia, as they have two of the best riders: Primoz Roglic (winner of the Vuelta and 3rd at the Giro last year) and the young Tadej Pogacar (3rd at the Vuelta)

martinw

Ordered the album and box from AmazonUK, strange it's not yet on the Panini International site, would've rather have bought direct.

Ceesmk

Very disappointing box! 50 packs, and more than 66 doubles. Almost 200 stickers still to find! 1st spare sticker after only 6 packs

martinw

Just for info I got out of a box of 50 packets - 211 and 39 doublers/triplers and 34 and 16 doublers/triplers of cards

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

byoplayer

Anyone knows a reliable page where I can buy the album? I can buy from amazon stickers but I cannot by the startign pack/ album

Thanks

Just for info I got out of a box of 50 packets - 211 and 39 doublers/triplers and 34 and 16 doublers/triplers of cards
I really liked the 2019 album but it was difficult to put together a full set of stickers and cards. So I told myself this year to just buy a complete set on eBay. Foolishly at the last moment I changed my mind and decided to put together a set myself and bought two boxes and two starter albums on Amazon. After the positive experience of easily making up a full album of Euro 2020 Preview stickers from a 120 packet box, I also felt more confident that it would be easier this year to find an almost full set of stickers from 100 packets/500 stickers of Tour de France 2020. Of course I was totally wrong! I was 76 stickers short of a full set of 384 stickers. Now I'm having to buy stickers on eBay and from Panini. I didn't even make up a full set of 44 cards from the 100 cards received in two boxes, being left one card short. I was even more annoyed when I saw a full set of stickers on eBay starting at £75 which received no bids. Oh well. At least it was fun opening the 100 packets during lockdown.

Dieter

Seeing the ratio of doubles i have my doubs if i should start this collection. In a few months i can buy a 70 euro complete set on panini Belgium anyway.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Very surprised, collection will soon be released in Slovenia.
I think because cycling must be very popular in Slovenia, as they have two of the best riders: Primoz Roglic (winner of the Vuelta and 3rd at the Giro last year) and the young Tadej Pogacar (3rd at the Vuelta)
It should be popular, right now Roglic is trying to keep the yellow jersey from Pogacar in the decisive time trial... amazing, two slovenians fighting for the most important cycling race :cool:

EDIT: Just WOW! Pogacar in this form will rule cycling in the next years o_O

Last edited:

Dieter

It should be popular, right now Roglic is trying to keep the yellow jersey from Pogacar in the decisive time trial... amazing, two slovenians fighting for the most important cycling race :cool:

EDIT: Just WOW! Pogacar in this form will rule cycling in the next years o_O
I disagree with your edit. Well partially. It's just that there are a lot of young guys who dominate cycling this year. So not sure that Pogacar will dominate, but the 'old' guys are finished that's for sure.