panini tour de france 2019

aferg2000

The update set is available on the uk website for £6.50 plus a quid postage in case someone is tempted by the sky high prices on ebay.
Hi, Panini UK have just told me the update set is no longer available on the UK site and Panini Belgium and Panini France have said they won't deliver to the UK. Apart from eBay does anyone know where i can order an update set for a reasonably non-inflated price?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hi, Panini UK have just told me the update set is no longer available on the UK site and Panini Belgium and Panini France have said they won't deliver to the UK. Apart from eBay does anyone know where i can order an update set for a reasonably non-inflated price?
It's sold out (at least for now) on Panini Modena, where all the international deliveries are done. France and Belgium have a different warehouse for this set.

Either you wait for Panini to restock in Modena (which may not happen) or order to a french/belgium address and send it to your UK address.

martinw

Sorry I can't help, I must've been one of the first to buy it online and there was only 990odd left so unless they were restocked there was only a thousand for the UK.

Dieter

I'm thinking about collecting this set, but it appears to be difficult to start from scratch.
Advisable to buy complete set on ebay? And order update set from panini Belgium?

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'm thinking about collecting this set, but it appears to be difficult to start from scratch.
Advisable to buy complete set on ebay? And order update set from panini Belgium?
It's difficult to find outside Panini sources. No bargains too, unless some useless cards everyone has.

Complete set is too expensive on ebay, at least from what I saw. Swaps is not easy, even in LS.

My advice is buying in stores there in Belgium. Or if you want to wait for possible bargains later (which may not happen), at least belgian starter from stores and update set from Panini, those must be the closest to get out of stock.

Dieter

@dantzig i ordered update and starter.

I see i can order single stickers. So is there a list of the more rare ones? so i'll probably order 1 box and purchase single stickers from panini to get a complete set.

redwhite

1 box is really optimistic. 1 box includes only 50 packets, so it's not possible to complete one set with one box, even if you order 50 rare stickers. As usual most of the shinies are rare.

You can check the easy and rare stickers here at Laststicker.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@dantzig i ordered update and starter.

I see i can order single stickers. So is there a list of the more rare ones? so i'll probably order 1 box and purchase single stickers from panini to get a complete set.
You cannot end with one box and one starter. For such collection, one and half box is the minimum and you have to be quite lucky. I opened 90 packs (one box, two starters, 4 blisters 6-pack, 12 loose packs) and I still missed exactly 100 stickers and 15 cards (out of just 42 possible, many cards come out too much!).

With just one box, you'll definitely need to order from Panini at least twice for stickers. A box usually brings around 15/20% of doubles. Without swaps you'll definitely need to order three times.

Like @redwhite wrote, most shinies are the rare stickers. The only ones not rare are 5-6-341-342, these come out as much as any other normal sticker.

Shinnies are 1-11 and 333-352.
332 is also shiny, total of 32 shinies.

Dieter

I've ordered the 28 rare shinies and i'll wait for some discount moment to buy 2 boxes, should be sufficient to get the set.