Panini Top Class 2022 Sticker

Helios

Contributor
What do you think about the last special section in the album?
I do not want to spoiler.
Normally I am keen on having inventions, but in a globalised world this seems to be natural to me..!?

Ole

What do you think about the last special section in the album?
I do not want to spoiler.
Normally I am keen on having inventions, but in a globalised world this seems to be natural to me..!?
I think they were just looking for a way to get a second sticker of the top stars in the collection. The topic is certainly nothing special in a globalised world, but it's a nice addition, because I don't think anything like it has existed before. But as with the whole collection, one should not question too much, too deeply. ;)

LFC1892

Contributor
The quality is top (on FIFA 365 level) and if you like the stickers (which some people have a hard time with) and you don't worry too much about the deeper meaning of the collection, then you can have fun with it. I think you've watched videos about it and already got a first impression.

Personally, I would have liked a little more variety in the special stickers (just one effect), but the shape stickers make up for that a bit. And the size of the box, with only 36 packs, may mean a significantly higher number of double stickers than in other collections.

Maybe you should wait a little longer to see if the collection will be released in other countries, because then, as mentioned, there may also be an international album in English, which would certainly suit you better than the one with the German lyrics. However, there is nothing wrong with starting with the stickers, they should be the same everywhere.
Thanks. Yeh I have watched your uploads on Youtube and thought it wasn't a bad collection. Might be a bit meaningless to others but if it has LFC then am all in for it ;)
The Green borders might annoy some collectors but I like that half the players face completes once the sticker is stuck in it's spot.
I honestly don't mind that it's in German, it will only improve the language for me when I search for words in the dictionary. I already completed the Topps Bundesliga sticker collection although it was all printed in German, naturally.

Reactions: Ole

Guinness

Few days ago the collection is available in Croatia, here is the backside of album:

278729505_5081713121906819_7611081510188015379_n.jpg

Also avaiable in serbia, few pictures and backside of album(also in local language):

278641130_10209432577846694_5372220579324167974_n.jpg
278623703_10209432572886570_2713789923672798322_n.jpg278819213_10209436872994070_3016265551487570040_n.jpg

Pictures downloaded from FB groups.

Ole

Any news for a English version album, anyone? or @Ole
Sorry, I have no information on an UK release. But I also don't have close ties to Panini UK and, since Brexit, not much to the British market either. There are certainly some who are closer to what is happening at PANINI UK and are therefore better able to answer it. We just have to find them. ;-)

LFC1892

Contributor
Sorry, I have no information on an UK release. But I also don't have close ties to Panini UK and, since Brexit, not much to the British market either. There are certainly some who are closer to what is happening at PANINI UK and are therefore better able to answer it. We just have to find them. ;-)
Thanks Ole, no problem.
I think the Nordic release will be in English whenever that comes out. Also, noticed the Croatian edition is in English as well.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thanks Ole, no problem.
I think the Nordic release will be in English whenever that comes out. Also, noticed the Croatian edition is in English as well.
Not sure if there's more releases now, leagues are almost done and it'll be time for some national teams matches (like Nations League, covered by Topps).