Panini South Africa 2010

G

Garuda

Probably there will be about 16 players (like in 2014) but only 10 players are known until now..

Dieter

Damn la vache qui rit... Will have to keep an eye open for these things during the future WC's...

G

Garuda

The probability for a total of 16 la vache qui rit stickers for the poster from 2010 is increasing as there are 11 frames for the squad and 5 frames for the substitutes on that poster.

Danju

Patron
the 60 unnumbered stickers are similar to the nubered ones, they have no special place where they belong.

G

Garuda

@Nilsb

From what i know the 8 Coca Cola stickers listed above are no part of the international 60 un-numbered Coca Cola stickers set.

The set consists of 8 letter stickers from A-H: A) Copa Mundial de la FIFA B) Zakumi C) El Aeroplano D) El Arquero E) La Mecedora F) El Bote G) El Rockero H) El Robot

They were only released in Columbia and Ecuador for the domestic album and collectors know them as Coca Cola celebration stickers.

They could be stuck on the last page of the Columbian / Ecuadorian album.

Nilsb

@Nilsb

From what i know the 8 Coca Cola stickers listed above are no part of the international 60 un-numbered Coca Cola stickers set.

The set consists of 8 letter stickers from A-H: A) Copa Mundial de la FIFA B) Zakumi C) El Aeroplano D) El Arquero E) La Mecedora F) El Bote G) El Rockero H) El Robot

They were only released in Columbia and Ecuador for the domestic album and collectors know them as Coca Cola celebration stickers.

They could be stuck on the last page of the Columbian / Ecuadorian album.
Thanks, why did they not number them? Was there a album for those stickers or just promotional "stuff"?

Nilsb

the 60 unnumbered stickers are similar to the nubered ones, they have no special place where they belong.
Thanks for your reply, so no special album just promotional (they are same print like regular stickers?)

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Yes. They are strictly the same than the regular stickers (except for the back without number).

G

Garuda

You are welcome. There is a special album (Col/Ecu), and the stickers are numbered just with letters from A-H (please watch pics in attachment).

Foto 21.02.17, 18 43 56.jpg Foto 21.02.17, 18 44 31.jpg Foto 21.02.17, 18 45 18.jpg

Bidus

Hello,

According with the Makno post, I have the following informations to update :

Here after the player I know, adding #1 Lounes Gaouaoui (picture enclosed) :

1 Lounes Gaouaoui
16 Farouzi Chaouchi
3 Nadir belhadj
4 Anther Yahia
5 Rafik Halliche
9 Abdelkader Ghezzal
13 Karim Matmour
18 Hamer Bouazza
20 Mourad Meghni
22 Djamel Abdoun

According with the poster (picture enclosed) :
11 field players + 5 substitutes

We should have in total 16 players ? (only 10 known for the moment)

Let me know if I'm wrong.

Bidus

I only know the poster (I own) and these 9 stickers 'I dont own !)

View attachment 7208 View attachment 7209 View attachment 7210

Attachments

Bidus

Hello,

Here is the second update, with the complete list 2010 Vache qui Rit Algeria 16 players (Numbers on the list are the numbers of players Jerseys) :

1 Lounes Gaouaoui
16 Farouzi Chaouchi
2 madjid Bougherra
3 Nadir belhadj
4 Anther Yahia
5 Rafik Halliche
6 Yazid Mansouri
9 Abdelkader Ghezzal
10 Rafik Saifi
13 Karim Matmour
14 Abdelkader Laifaoui
15 Karim Ziani