Panini South Africa 2010

Dieter

Hey guys,

This is my 'checklist' for 2010. Am i forgetting something?
I try to collect all albums with a different amount of stickers inside and ofcourse the joining stickers for it.
I also search the updates and variations.
If you have a question about my list feel free to ask.
As you can see i still search a lot (red is what i need), but since i onlly started collecting last year that's ok i guess ;)

upload_2015-10-17_7-37-22.png

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Hi Dieter,
your list is absolutly complete. The Brazilian edition have 642 stickers (not 652) with the 4 Visa stickers.

Dieter

@Caniggia I don't know if it's an album variation but there was an extra coca-cola sticker trophy published in Italy (from what i've heared).
If it's not a different album i'll have to move it in my list to updates ;)

Caniggia

Contributor
@Caniggia I don't know if it's an album variation but there was an extra coca-cola sticker trophy published in Italy (from what i've heared).
If it's not a different album i'll have to move it in my list to updates ;)
I will check at home tonight but I really don't remember something like that... but I'm starting to be old :p

Caniggia

Contributor
I've never seen before! ... So... now let's start the searching :) p.s. anyway I check in my album, maybe I have but I forgot!

Caniggia

Contributor
maybe was inside this special packet... sorry! this is italian but... I don't know! :( ... maybe other italians here on cardzreview know better than me

fig coca cola.JPG

Caniggia

Contributor
I confirm, there is any space in the album. Also in the back of sticker there is written "attach it where you want". I've checked at Panini custom officer, they don't have it.

Has anybody information about a special Algerian edition of "La Vache qui rit" stickers under license of Panini that was made for the World Cup 2010 edition?

I know that there is a poster and at least 10 different single stickers with green edge ( the 2014 edition had 8 double stickers with shiny silver edge). But i´m aware that this edition is not complete with these 10 stickers.

I´m grateful for any information.

Thanks Makhno! How many pages has the poster and how many frames for GDMA are totally printed on it?

The 10th player is Lounes Gaouaoui (the 2nd Goalie).

Would be great, Makhno.

I just ordered the poster + 10 stickers and am excited if there is any information about the total amount of collectible stickers for this edition on the poster.

Btw i found two partly glued German albums USA 94 for you if you are still interested.