PANINI SELECCIONES DE AMERICA 2001

I didn´t see this album on any thread. This is the first album of Panini to celebrate the America Cup 2001. nevertheless America Cup has some troubles and many countries didn´t participate

Selecciones de America 2001
  • Sticker Album with 25 pages
  • 153 stickers to collect;
  • Sealed Packet has 5 stickers
If any of you are interested i could take more photos.

redwhite

@DamianGutierrez Thanks for sharing. Never seen those stickers. I'm very curious to see the backside of the Colombian players you have. If possible, can you also show us a picture with their backside?

In attachment you can find two pictures of the Colombian team I've taken from my uncomplete loose set.
A complete team you can find at the video posted by @Daniel Peralta above. At 1:07 in the video or see screenshot in attachment

Attachments

@DamianGutierrez Thanks for sharing. Never seen those stickers. I'm very curious to see the backside of the Colombian players you have. If possible, can you also show us a picture with their backside?

In attachment you can find two pictures of the Colombian team I've taken from my uncomplete loose set.
A complete team you can find at the video posted by @Daniel Peralta above. At 1:07 in the video or see screenshot in attachment
Yeah i have it Also the problem is that this is an extra set total y different. Its not my pic but i could ask for the pic you need

Here are some some pictures of the sticker backs. No numbers on the Colombian extra set and the phrase "You choose the place" written. I have been able to find 23 of them so far if someone needs pictures.
20170315_153851_1489610389098_resized.jpg 20170228_165650_resized.jpg

@redwhite, yes they are, I have no confirmation but the extra poster has 24 spaces, 23 for players and just one for the Colombian badge (same as regular sticker), or I have missing that one if it is another player.

20170301_173545_resized.jpg a1.jpg a2.jpg a3.jpg a4.jpg