Panini Road to UEFA EURO 2020 Adrenalyn XL

Joel9

Usually they do everything right and many times they give you freebies... Nothing wrong there, at the time it was their poor communication and problems handling that led to some us being very upset with them.

Btw, it's RTE20 cards, right? Because you wrote the post here :p
Yeah thats why I wrote here didn't know where to put it so putted here, well i hope they do it right will have to wait dont know when they will ship so dont know either if it will take long or not to arrive have to wait

LFC1892

Contributor
Hi guys wanted to know something is the fantop.eu online shop trustable? I wanted to buy some loose cards from them thanks in advance
Been dealing with them since 2016 and never had a problem. Not once they made a mistake.
They did though with Carlos & Andy who will not deal with fantop. I actually just got an order from fantop last week, it was all good.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Been dealing with them since 2016 and never had a problem. Not once they made a mistake.
They did though with Carlos & Andy who will not deal with fantop. I actually just got an order from fantop last week, it was all good.
MIstakes we all do. Mess up, do whatever they want with my order and never apologizing is not ok. Calling Andy a liar for a lousy starter pack is also not ok. Threatening CardzReview to sue us because we express our complaints supported with actual well explained facts is the worse.

It's been around 3/4 years though, so in the meantime, they may have learned how to properly deal with customers when they mess up.

LFC1892

Contributor
MIstakes we all do. Mess up, do whatever they want with my order and never apologizing is not ok. Calling Andy a liar for a lousy starter pack is also not ok. Threatening CardzReview to sue us because we express our complaints supported with actual well explained facts is the worse.

It's been around 3/4 years though, so in the meantime, they may have learned how to properly deal with customers when they mess up.
It's all in the past Carlos, move on. Life is too short. Enjoy it. We are human, we all make mistakes from time to time.
Not in the mood, today is my dads 5th year of passing & am feeling emotional.

Vokodlok

Hello everyone,

Here is what is available in Romania:
- Mega Tins - 3 Limited Edition and 10 packs
- Small Tins - 2 Limited Edition and 4 packs (2 small tins have the price of one Mega Tin)
- Starter Pack - 2 Limited Edition and 4 packs, also contains the poster
- I have seen also the Premium Packs in a store

Also from Official Panini Site here the Limited Editions available.
Road_to_euro_2020_Limited_Edition_Romania.JPG
*Edit: Correction - The Big tin has 3LE and 10 packs

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hello everyone,

Here is what is available in Romania:
- Mega Tins - 3 Limited Edition and 8 packs
- Small Tins - 2 Limited Edition and 5 packs (2 small tins have the price of one Mega Tin)
- Starter Pack - 2 Limited Edition and 4 packs, also contains the poster
- I have seen also the Premium Packs in a store

Also from Official Panini Site here the Limited Editions available.
View attachment 13144
Very nice to let us know, I'll add it later to blog article, thanks!

Always wonder why not using blisters or multipacks instead of tins, with so many LEs to collect in just one country, it's always a pain to buy so many that when it happens with me, I have to give away to every kid I know :p

Joel9

Hi well coming to update you guys on my experience buying from the fantop.eu website well they may indeed have changed as you guys said received my cards today all perfect and everything i ordered and i dont know if its normal on them or not they sent me 5 or 6 cards more from atletico madrid dont know if theyre from a special collection or they're fan made but they look pretty damn good, well i might re buy from them since it worked fine this time hope my experience may help some of you guys

LFC1892

Contributor
Hi well coming to update you guys on my experience buying from the fantop.eu website well they may indeed have changed as you guys said received my cards today all perfect and everything i ordered and i dont know if its normal on them or not they sent me 5 or 6 cards more from atletico madrid dont know if theyre from a special collection or they're fan made but they look pretty damn good, well i might re buy from them since it worked fine this time hope my experience may help some of you guys
They send free gift the more you spend ZL with them. There is a drop down menu before you check out where you can pick what free gifts you want. There's sealed packs of FIFA365 or WC 2018 for example. I picked 3 FANTOP made cards for LFC with Salah included. They sent me extra World Cup cards as well made by FANTOP.

Joel9

They send free gift the more you spend ZL with them. There is a drop down menu before you check out where you can pick what free gifts you want. There's sealed packs of FIFA365 or WC 2018 for example. I picked 3 FANTOP made cards for LFC with Salah included. They sent me extra World Cup cards as well made by FANTOP.
Oh ok i have indeed seen the menu you are talking about but i thought it was payed so didn't bother to chose damn if only i knew i would have picked lfc to, well im sticked with the atletico ones that arent no bad at all well thanks for the info will pay more attention next time

LFC1892

Contributor
Oh ok i have indeed seen the menu you are talking about but i thought it was payed so didn't bother to chose damn if only i knew i would have picked lfc to, well im sticked with the atletico ones that arent no bad at all well thanks for the info will pay more attention next time
Welcome. I always pick packs because you never know what might be inside!!! They sent me a Gold Ronaldo LE from Topps CL 15/16 which I was not expecting.

Vokodlok

Hello everyone,

I have made a trip to Hungary this weekend and managed to get some info about what is available there.

- Starter pack - Binder, 4 packs + 4 LE -> 1 LE Hungarian player + 2 LE random players + 1 LE Adrenalyn Logo with coins for online game
- Blister - 6 packs + 3 LE -> 1 LE Hungarian player + 2 LE random players
- Big tin - 8 packs + 3 LE random players
- Small tin - 4 packs + 2 LE random players
- Premium packs
- Gold pack

Here is a print-screen from the Official Panini Site page:

Hungary_Limited_Edition.JPG

Last edited:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hello everyone,

I have made a trip to Hungary this weekend and managed to get some info about what is available there.

- Starter pack - Binder, 4 packs + 4 LE -> 1 LE Hungarian player + 2 LE random players + 1 LE Adrenalyn Logo with coins for online game
- Blister - 6 packs + 3 LE -> 1 LE Hungarian player + 2 LE random players
- Big tin - 8 packs + 3 LE random players
- Small tin - 4 packs + 2 LE random players
- Premium packs
- Gold pack

Here is a print-screen from the Official Panini Site page:

View attachment 13252
Updated the blog article with Romania and Hungary info, thanks.

Opened yesterday two Premium boxes... Coincidence or not, didn't get any of those rarer Power cards, though I had almost 40 different... Still good enough to basically complete Power section (Rare is obviously easy to complete)

What I meant was if it is possible to know how the rareness order (with average ratios and packs needed) would change if one would open an entire Premium box before starting to buy the regular packs ... I think the rareness of the Rares would plummet for example ...
I didn't think the Premium contents would affect much, but it seems it does, as Premium boxes have sold quite a bit (possibly due to people spreading the word about a Rare in every pack). Currently, Rare cards are among the easiest special cards, along with 37 Fans Favourites.

Funny how the real rare cards are now some Power and remaining 26 Fans, which have the lowest ratio and therefore, the cheapest ones to order from Panini.