Panini Road to UEFA EURO 2020 Adrenalyn XL

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Well bought the panini foot magazine of may came with 2 limited marco reus and perisic but thats not the most amazing thing that came thats as to be the 2 pack they out on the magazine they are those limited bonus packs with a team mate a fans and a limited, on (will leave the pic below) will have tp find some more magazines as the one i bought was the last one and see what more limites can i pull, got isco wich already came on the starterpack and papastathopoulos

Well went somewhere else and found another one, got ronaldo and foresberg limited could that mean those pack bring the limiteds that are available from blisters in germany?
Nice finding Joel, Panini doesn't say that in their Adrenalyn official website, just the two limiteds in the magazine... Maybe you're right, might be the same LE's you find in german blisters.

Perhaps the polish promo packs will also come in Panini magazine there?

@LFC1892 opened 5 blisters and 3 multipacks from Germany, got this:

- 19 Fans (-3 than average)
- 13 Power (+3 than average)
- 8 NL (+1 than average)
- 1 Rare (-1 than average)

So if there's more Rare cards than usual in blisters and multipacks, I didn't get it :p Good thing was Power cards coming more than they should, one of which was rare (Schick).

Joel9

Nice finding Joel, Panini doesn't say that in their Adrenalyn official website, just the two limiteds in the magazine... Maybe you're right, might be the same LE's you find in german blisters.

Perhaps the polish promo packs will also come in Panini magazine there?

@LFC1892 opened 5 blisters and 3 multipacks from Germany, got this:

- 19 Fans (-3 than average)
- 13 Power (+3 than average)
- 8 NL (+1 than average)
- 1 Rare (-1 than average)

So if there's more Rare cards than usual in blisters and multipacks, I didn't get it :p Good thing was Power cards coming more than they should, one of which was rare (Schick).
Yeah indeed well bought two more magazines got bale and isco in one and papastathopoulos and isco on the other, so i have 6 that come with the blisters in germany, unfortunately got 3 isco in double since it coms with the starter pack and another papastathopoulos well they will serce as swaps as also the doubles of reus and perisic,

Balenaldo

Picked up a Road to Euro 2020 MEGA starter pack :
1 x Collector`s Album
1 x Guide/Checklist
1 x Game board
2 x Booster
2 x Limited Edition Bonus Pack ( I got Emil Forsberg & Luka Modric)
1 x Limited Editon XXL - Cristiano Ronaldo
1 x Limited Editon - Kylian Mbappe

DSCN8841.JPGDSCN8842.JPGDSCN8843.JPGDSCN8844.JPGDSCN8845.JPGDSCN8846.JPG

Last edited:

maspero

25 Base Cards = 1:1 <- at least 25 packs to complete;
200 Base Cards = 4:1 <- at least 50 packs to complete;
37 Fans = 1:2.5 <- at least 91 packs to complete;
18 Nations League = 1:6.666(7) <- at least 133 packs to complete.
9 Rare = 1:20 <- at least 180 packs to complete;
26 Fans = 1:7 <- at least 182 packs to complete;
46 Power = 1:4.35 <- at least 200 packs to complete;
8 Power = 1:50 <- at least 400 packs to complete;

Yes, Rare is in 4th place and yes, the 8 Power cards need that much buying in average.
Thanking you so much for having highlighted the REAL rares, I was wondering how these ratios would change considering the opening of a single box of 12 Premium packs, considering each has 2 Power up, 1 Rare, no FF or RS, no UNL (and 1 Limited Edition Premium, but this is outside of the scope of these calculations ...)

Joel9

Hi so the next panini foot magazine is coming the 13th in france and if it happens like the first one it may have two limited bonus packs i bought 3 or 4 and all the limiteds on those pack seemed to be the ones that came in the blisters in germany can someone confirm me that or is there a possibility that there's other limited on those packs thanks in advance

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thanking you so much for having highlighted the REAL rares, I was wondering how these ratios would change considering the opening of a single box of 12 Premium packs, considering each has 2 Power up, 1 Rare, no FF or RS, no UNL (and 1 Limited Edition Premium, but this is outside of the scope of these calculations ...)
It should change a bit, but not much because Premium boxes are just a small part of Adrenalyn purchases. It's still a very nice help to get those rarer Power cards.

Hi so the next panini foot magazine is coming the 13th in france and if it happens like the first one it may have two limited bonus packs i bought 3 or 4 and all the limiteds on those pack seemed to be the ones that came in the blisters in germany can someone confirm me that or is there a possibility that there's other limited on those packs thanks in advance
That would be interesting to know, possibly it's indeed the same as Germany blisters.

Still puzzled about the supposed promo packs released in Poland, never saw anyone with them.

Joel9

It should change a bit, but not much because Premium boxes are just a small part of Adrenalyn purchases. It's still a very nice help to get those rarer Power cards.

That would be interesting to know, possibly it's indeed the same as Germany blisters.

Still puzzled about the supposed promo packs released in Poland, never saw anyone with them.
Yeah will have to wait to buy it and see if its indeed those from the blisters if it is im gonna buy only one magazine since i have already all of those from the blisters in Germany (waiting the last two from swaps) and it will not be worth buying multiples, have too wait regarding the polish onez maybe some member from Poland can tell us something

maspero

What I meant was if it is possible to know how the rareness order (with average ratios and packs needed) would change if one would open an entire Premium box before starting to buy the regular packs ... I think the rareness of the Rares would plummet for example ...

Joel9

Hi guys need a little help got some limiteds from Germany and one of them have that little bit of glue thwy cane with on the back any good tip to remove it without destroying the card? Thanks in advance

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hi guys need a little help got some limiteds from Germany and one of them have that little bit of glue thwy cane with on the back any good tip to remove it without destroying the card? Thanks in advance
Synthetic Diluent (don't know how it's called in other countries). Just apply some in the glue with a small brush, wait a bit and clean with a dry cloth.

Joel9

Synthetic Diluent (don't know how it's called in other countries). Just apply some in the glue with a small brush, wait a bit and clean with a dry cloth.
Thanks will what I can do, they could have put it inside a sleeve of some kind and stick the sleeve to the package ot would protect it a little better and we wouldn't have this problem with glue

Joel9

Bought the new French magazine today got insigne and shaquiri limited and two limited bonus packs again with cards from the german blisters got ronaldo and foresberg so that may mean that those packs bring indeed the german blisters limiteds

Joel9

Hi guys wanted to know something is the fantop.eu online shop trustable? I wanted to buy some loose cards from them thanks in advance

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Well placed the order hopefully they get it right, will see
Usually they do everything right and many times they give you freebies... Nothing wrong there, at the time it was their poor communication and problems handling that led to some us being very upset with them.

Btw, it's RTE20 cards, right? Because you wrote the post here :p