Panini Road to Euro 2020

bassem

in panini belgium website they said : the album presents the 55 countries with players and best moments from UNL group stage

Kacper13

Checklist is available on Panini Collectors App. Just pick up your nation as Belgium. Full list of countries:

Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales.

Every country has 16 players without badges. The first one is always a captain! First stickers is probably logo of "Road to UEFA Euro 2020" called "Intro". Stickers from 450 to 476 are UEFA Nations League stickers. I mean:

• Uefa Nations League Finals Logo
  • Uefa Nations Lague Trophy (2 stickers)
  • Netherlands, Switzerland, Portugal, England (Teams)
  • Group A, B Highlights (2 stickers each group)
  • Ukraine, Sweden, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Denmark, Scotland, Finland, Norway, Serbia (Teams)
  • Group C, D Highlights (2 stickers each group)
  • Georgia, Belarus, Kosovo, FYR Macedonia (Teams)

North Macedonia seems to be also featured in the album:
As far FYR Macedonia players aren't included in this album, I think it will be a extra stickers. Nobody knows o_O

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Checklist is available on Panini Collectors App. Just pick up your nation as Belgium. Full list of countries:

Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Wales.

Every country has 16 players without badges. The first one is always a captain! First stickers is probably logo of "Road to UEFA Euro 2020" called "Intro". Stickers from 450 to 476 are UEFA Nations League stickers. I mean:

• Uefa Nations League Finals Logo
  • Uefa Nations Lague Trophy (2 stickers)
  • Netherlands, Switzerland, Portugal, England (Teams)
  • Group A, B Highlights (2 stickers each group)
  • Ukraine, Sweden, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Denmark, Scotland, Finland, Norway, Serbia (Teams)
  • Group C, D Highlights (2 stickers each group)
  • Georgia, Belarus, Kosovo, FYR Macedonia (Teams)

As far FYR Macedonia players aren't included in this album, I think it will be a extra stickers. Nobody knows o_O
I'm genuinely confused now... That North Macedonia page sure looks real and it has those 16 stickers you mentioned, with Pandev as captain... Perhaps there's indeed extra stickers like 365?

And no badges or shinies after all? Mr. @bassem and Mr. @SubZero please explain where did you get such info you shared and confirmed before.
Exclusive :
Collection will go on sale April 8
476 stickers , 440 of them are basic , 36 are shiny
The album features 28 National teams
Each team is represented by 16 stickers : players in action and the badge
Also, there are pages dedicated to Uefa Nations League
The information is totally confirmed by Panini (the text is in Cyrillic)
View attachment 12199

SubZero

And no badges or shinies after all? Mr. @bassem and Mr. @SubZero please explain where did you get such info you shared and confirmed before.
The information about Logo of National teams is on Russian Panini site

"All teams are represented by 16 stickers: players in action and logo of the national team.
There are in the collection 476 stickers total, 440 base, 36 shiny"

image.jpg

Nex

Probably we will have two editions,one special for Balkan countries and the other for rest of Europe.There are rumours in the same edition there will be Serbia and Kosovo plus North Macedonia.
We have confirmation date for Serbia it is 15.04. Stickers only

P.s.Simillar thing was with Russia and Fifa,we are always separated from majority of European countries...why?Only Panini knows

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Ok guys, so this info is based on Panini Russia official website... But there are no badges after all.

Shinies? Only if it's the 28 Captains + 8 more from Nations League.

Probably we will have two editions,one special for Balkan countries and the other for rest of Europe.There are rumours in the same edition there will be Serbia and Kosovo plus North Macedonia.
We have confirmation date for Serbia it is 15.04. Stickers only

P.s.Simillar thing was with Russia and Fifa,we are always separated from majority of European countries...why?Only Panini knows
Thank you for the info, similar to 365 then... Serbia is already in main set, so Kosovo and Macedonia can be extra teams for the balkan edition?

@Kacper13 I can't change the country in my Panini Collectors App :(

Nex

@dantzig Yes,it will be probably for Serbia,Montenegro,Kosovo,North Macedonia and Slovenia.
Probably Croatia and Bosnia also.

Last edited:

Kacper13

I'm genuinely confused now... That North Macedonia page sure looks real and it has those 16 stickers you mentioned, with Pandev as captain... Perhaps there's indeed extra stickers like 365?
I think so. It looks like a real picture. Still nobody from Belgium is selling stuff from this collection on eBay, so we can't share any pictures of inside. @Nex seems to be right with another version for Balkan countries. We just need to wait few more days.

"All teams are represented by 16 stickers: players in action and logo of the national team.
There are in the collection 476 stickers total, 440 base, 36 shiny"
I think, whole the stickers from UEFA Nations League can be shinies which Panini has mentioned in Russia. I'm not sure with teams photos, it can be badges or even shiny pictures of teams as well. App doesn't say whether it is usual stickers or special one.

@Kacper13 I can't change the country in my Panini Collectors App :(
Let's change your VPN connection to another country, and then pick up country from middle of Europe, if you can't change your country and language on options section in Panini Collectors App.

Kacper13

@dantzig I've done small research with your picture of Macedonian stickers. This info came from daily newspaper and sport website "Sport Media". After translating the text it sounds like this:

Until now our football team could not be found on the official album with the pictures of the company "Panini". It was a privilege only for the best teams, that is, those who participated in the European or World Championships. Yes, one of our footballers who played in the Champions League could be seen, but not a whole team.

"Sportmedia" came to the new album of this renowned company for albums with self-adhesive thumbnails, called "The Road to the Euro 2020", featuring the Macedonian national team. Our selection is due to the success of the League of Nations.

The album is expected to be released soon, and it's a good opportunity for collectors to exchange stickers with our players for the first time.

Here's how the "pages" where "Macedonia" is written, which is written under the new name Northern Macedonia.

I think that it can be a part of promotion this collection in North Macedonia, and this album will be for free with newspaper, soon!

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I think, whole the stickers from UEFA Nations League can be shinies which Panini has mentioned in Russia. I'm not sure with teams photos, it can be badges or even shiny pictures of teams as well. App doesn't say whether it is usual stickers or special one.
Even if all Nations League stickers are special, plus the 2-sticker intro, it's only 28 and Panini Russia claims it's 36... I've been thinking if they didn't confuse with Women World Cup, that one has indeed 36 shiny stickers... Panini Belgium don't mention anything about special stickers, just it has what you said, 448 players stickers + Nations League section.

@dantzig I've done small research with your picture of Macedonian stickers. This info came from daily newspaper and sport website "Sport Media". After translating the text it sounds like this:

Until now our football team could not be found on the official album with the pictures of the company "Panini". It was a privilege only for the best teams, that is, those who participated in the European or World Championships. Yes, one of our footballers who played in the Champions League could be seen, but not a whole team.

"Sportmedia" came to the new album of this renowned company for albums with self-adhesive thumbnails, called "The Road to the Euro 2020", featuring the Macedonian national team. Our selection is due to the success of the League of Nations.

The album is expected to be released soon, and it's a good opportunity for collectors to exchange stickers with our players for the first time.

Here's how the "pages" where "Macedonia" is written, which is written under the new name Northern Macedonia.

I think that it can be a part of promotion this collection in North Macedonia, and this album will be for free with newspaper, soon!
Yes, that's where a macedonian user shared me that photo. It's a news website, so why would they lie, right? Unless this was an April's Fools joke, but with such a good picture, must exist a balkan edition.

redwhite

Ok guys, so this info is based on Panini Russia official website... But there are no badges after all.

Shinies?
In the past none of the Road To...-series had any shinies or badges in those collections.

North Macedonia seems to be also featured in the album:

I have here an empty album in my hands which is released in Belgium, but I can't find the page of North Macedonia.

Last edited:

redwhite

Strange to see that Marouane Fellaini (#24) is presented in the album, while he stopped as international.

In attachment you can find some pictures of the album.

Attachments

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
No sign of it here in the UK yet and I’m not hopeful of an imminent release.

Nothing on Panini UK twitter either

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
I don't think it will be released in France. Maybe the cards version, but the stickers one would be a real surprise.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
In the past none of the Road To...-series had any shinies or badges in those collections.

I have here an empty album in my hands which is released in Belgium, but I can't find the page of North Macedonia.
Did you get any stickers so far? I believe we're all stll puzzled if there's any shiny at all... But if Panini Russia lied about badges, then it may have lied about shinies (unless there's some crazy alternative russian edition).

NM page must be just for a balkan edition.

Strange to see that Marouane Fellaini (#24) is presented in the album, while he stopped as international.

Not a bad album, the NL section makes it a bit more worth it than previous Road.

Suchy

Contributor

It happens the same with Germany as Muller and Hummels stopped their international activity too. :(