Panini Road to Euro 2020

Detective

Guy from Serbia made this,and sell this.
I thing price foor only book with printed stickers is 35 eur, for empty album and complet set stickers for paste is 65 or 70 eur..and for hardcover album and all stickers forget price..maybe 85 eur
No bro, He told me this price: album + stickers 90 eur
Album + PRINTED stickers 60 euro.
This is much for unofficial album.

Reactions: Nex

Bordeaux

This is price in auction,1014 stickers.i am not seller..

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
You have to realize even if it's not official, it must have given him some work to make it (if he did it at all, which I want to believe), so of course he still wants something in return.

More than 1000 stickers + album for 90€ doesn't seem so expensive at all, don't forget that besides his work, he also has to pay for printing.

Bordeaux

You have to realize even if it's not official, it must have given him some work to make it (if he did it at all, which I want to believe), so of course he still wants something in return.

More than 1000 stickers + album for 90€ doesn't seem so expensive at all, don't forget that besides his work, he also has to pay for printing.
Price for regular album+stickers is 65 eur
Price for hardcover+1014 stickers is 80-85 eur

SubZero

In sticker collection Road to UEFA Euro 2020 will be represented teams of Ukraine (numbers 418-433) and Russia (numbers 274-289).
In card collection AXL these teams are missing.
image.jpg

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Do you have some more pictures?
I don't see national amblem on pages for team
It was shared to me by a macedonian collector who saw some news in his country, I don't have more.

Badges should be in a separate page, like Euro 2016.

Reactions: Nex

SubZero

It seems that there won't be information on stickers about club for which the national team player plays.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
It seems that there won't be information on stickers about club for which the national team player plays.
I'm not bothered with it and Panini avoided some work too.

Btw, previous info shared said it's 28 teams and I suppose each team has 17 stickers (16 players + badge)... 28x17=476, exactly the number shared too.

I'm kinda puzzled what the shinies are... 28 badges? Just some teams have badges? 18 teams with badges and shiny key player? o_O

LFC1892

Contributor
I'm not bothered with it and Panini avoided some work too.

Btw, previous info shared said it's 28 teams and I suppose each team has 17 stickers (16 players + badge)... 28x17=476, exactly the number shared too.

I'm kinda puzzled what the shinies are... 28 badges? Just some teams have badges? 18 teams with badges and shiny key player? o_O
I contacted a good mate of mine in England who owns a newsagent shop and he said that his distributor has no info from Panini in regards to this collection, for the UK anyways.
Seems like Panini is cutting corners on this collection as well. They have added the badges but they might not have all the teams as you mentioned above. Shame if true. Equality is always welcomed.

WorldMAX

View attachment 12381
Italian album with the customary phrase at the top of the front cover!!
It is great to see that it's now available. I hope to collect it soon.

North Macedonia seems to be also featured in the album:

Would these pages be part of the regular content of Road to Euro or the pages dedicated for UEFA Nations League?
Sorry if I don't know much about the collection but I am really keen on getting it.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Released today in Belgium (on sale on the website)

Belgians are in luck, both already on sale... Well, 1.5€ per AXL pack is not really lucky :p
Lets hope the quality of the dish is not as SHIT as Topps.
It's a "Road To" sticker collection... When did a Road To had good quality? Not like Topps of course, but still far from 365 and many leagues.

Anyone noticed how packets cost 0.80€?