Panini Road to Euro 2016

Andy

Just a quick question here, the album wasnt released in sweden where i live but if i have a swedish ordering paper, is it still possible to order the missing stickers? Because I bought the boxes from a site that got them from the distributor that they use and I belive the ordering paper in my album is in Russian haha. Its like if you had an english panini ordering paper and did the same thing, would it be possible you think?
thats a great question...all of my ordering is done on-line where they dont provide the collection as an option to order on the uk site. my guess would be, no you cannot get the stickers in countries the collection isn't released in even with the standard order forms they put in the albums, but I really hope Im wrong on that assumption and its got to be worth a try doing a postal order to see what would happen!!

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Or, you can try to get spare stickers off eBay. There are tons of people selling stickers by numbers. Its usually cheaper and much faster. At least thats my experience. The other way, which is the most enjoyable one is to post your lists and trade with people, always the best way, though not always cost-effective due to postage costs in some countries.

Or, you can try to get spare stickers off eBay. There are tons of people selling stickers by numbers. Its usually cheaper and much faster. At least thats my experience. The other way, which is the most enjoyable one is to post your lists and trade with people, always the best way, though not always cost-effective due to postage costs in some countries.
Yeah thats true Pavle. Im going to try to get the stickers for the collection via postage but if it doesnt work out I will just have to live with it and get them some other way as you said. But when I finished my womens world cup 2015 collection i did it online, it was dispatched quickly and i got it in a matter of days but I thinks its disapointing that they dont have that option available to all the collections, divided into different categories depending on the collection or something like that on the panini page. For example right now im missing around 30 sticker for an old CL collection(2010-2011), it would have been so much easier for me to just search for the collection on the panini page and order the missing stickers. But it is as it is:)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Andy I got 60% of the set with just this box (got 17 doubles, all different) and with no real noticeable difference in sticker value (besides some double printed by Panini), with just two boxes you would get about 60 missing... Maybe 3 boxes are enough, if you're also lucky enough to get a box with most stickers opposite from the previous ones.

The good thing about these collections is that there are no difficult stickers to get... So anyone collecting it, but can't order from Panini, can always find sellers on eBay and such selling lots where you can choose the last ones (from full lists, of course).

@filip winblad: have you tried to swap in the usual swapping websites? Klebebildchen, StickerManager, LastSticker, SwapStick?

@Andy I got 60% of the set with just this box (got 17 doubles, all different) and with no real noticeable difference in sticker value (besides some double printed by Panini), with just two boxes you would get about 60 missing... Maybe 3 boxes are enough, if you're also lucky enough to get a box with most stickers opposite from the previous ones.

The good thing about these collections is that there are no difficult stickers to get... So anyone collecting it, but can't order from Panini, can always find sellers on eBay and such selling lots where you can choose the last ones (from full lists, of course).

@filip winblad: have you tried to swap in the usual swapping websites? Klebebildchen, StickerManager, LastSticker, SwapStick?
No i havent tried that yet, i didnt even no those sites existed, thank alot, ill try it out:)

Hi guys, imho all "road to whatever" collections are just an effort to make more money out of nothing (Danju summed up quite some disappointing features) :)
If Panini really want to make something out of such collections, they might be willing to pay attention to less successful teams or to make a retro section with legendary qualifiers or qualifying campaigns. Somehow I like old Panini albums more. They had sections about tournament history, there were no redundant "in action" stickers, players' pictures had a football stadium as a background (and not something weird and artificial). It is a matter of taste, of course, but I would be happy to see something like that once again from Panini :)

LFC1892

Contributor
Hi fellas, first post on this lovely forum. I agree that this collection is thrown in the market without any consideration. Bottle it and sell it basically. No thought into it as if they know collectore will spend their money just because it's Panini. Shame that.
@filip winblad please pm me your missing 4# & I will look into the many double I have. I need about 59 or so to finish but have many doubles. Cheers.

Here you have all versions i had found of this collection. Nothing compare other Panini collections.
If somebody had found other version, share please;)

ALBUM
COVER
Covers are the same in all versions
img506.jpg

GREEK VERSION
img507.jpg

SERBIAN
img509.jpg

SLOVENIAN AND OTHER COUNTRIES
img508.jpg

ROMANIAN
img533.jpg