Panini Road to Euro 2016

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@Pavle is it just me or the albums look thick?

About bassem new shared pictures... Cover is very nice, packets also very nice, inside design is blunt and unoriginal.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Should get an album in 3-4 days. Hopefully I will make a video review and re-activate long abandoned YouTube channel :)
Of course will add some photos here and on the blog.
Anyone else getting this album?

Danju

Patron
yes, but i think it will not come before end of the upcomming week.
I´ll get my from Slovenia, release there, so far as i know, is Monday 20th.

pp77

Stickers RTEC will be distribution in 9 countries: Slovenia, Croacia, Serbia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Makedonia, Ciprus, Slocakia, Belgium and Check Republik

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
@pp77 Where did you get that info?
I am sure other countries will be included besides those you listed. Definitely.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
For instance, Greece had the album released today. So certainly just a partial list posted above.

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
Panini France hasn't yet anounced the release date. I can't imagine it would not be released here...

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Same here in Portugal...I would be surprised if it wasn't released here... Or if Adrenalyn was released instead.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Getting my album tomorrow (hopefully) if I manage to hurry up and be in stores before kids start school :D Album comes in newspapers.
Otherwise will have to wait few days until they roll it out officially.
Yes, that is how desperate I am :p

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
So I bought my album today. As already mentioned, it is free sample that you get in newspaper. Like any free sample it has a yellow strap on a spine, which indicates its free and that the sellers must not charge for it.

As already mentioned in my overview post on blog, really neat design. In this free sample there are no stickers :( so you guys will have to wait few days until I find some packs here.

Interesting, but simple album. I was really surprised with 1960-2012 qualifiers part which features entire Europe teams and shows whether or not they qualified for the EC and what was their achievement.

Cover Page

Panini Road To Euro 2016 France Official Stickers album 2.jpgPanini Road To Euro 2016 France Official Stickers album.jpg

Cover Page Close Up
Panini Road To Euro 2016 France Official Stickers album cover page design.jpg
Introductory part
Panini Road To Euro 2016 France album introductory first page photo.jpg

Qualifiers 1960-2012
Panini Road To Euro 2016 France Official Stickers album qualifications qualifiers.jpg
Team page
Panini Road To Euro 2016 France Official Stickers album team page italy.jpg Panini Road To Euro 2016 France Official Stickers album teams.jpg
Qualifications 2016 UEFA EURO 2016 section
Panini Road To Euro 2016 France Official Stickers album qualifications qualifiers table list.jpg Panini Road To Euro 2016 France Official Stickers album qualifications qualifiers table.jpg Panini Road To Euro 2016 France Official Stickers album qualifications table.jpg

If you guys have any questions or just want a particular photo of a team, let me know. Later today, I will create a short video and show you entire album.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
A bit rusty, since I haven't made a sticker-related video in over 4 months.
But managed to record something that I hope is better then the usual sticker unboxing video of a 5 year old recording with potato and high frequency squeaking.

bassem

A bit rusty, since I haven't made a sticker-related video in over 4 months.
But managed to record something that I hope is better then the usual sticker unboxing video of a 5 year old recording with potato and high frequency squeaking.
It's a long time since last video (we miss your videos) thanks for the video