Panini Road to Euro 2016

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
You don't mind watching movies when they're already in the middle, do you? Hehe... Well, don't be so offtopic, you started it this time! :p

But we can still be ontopic, if there's more pictures or news to be shared... Anything new? Maybe some pictures of english players finally with their original jersey?

bassem

A video added to the first post

More info in first post

Last edited by a moderator:

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Pessimistic guy has arrived! o/

Seems to me the same as RTWC 2014... Again in-action stickers from just some countries, no badges/shinies, stickers seems from the same thin paper... Seriously, how much time did they dedicate to this collection, aside the usual tasks?

But yes, cover design is awesome! TV ad is so cool! Hurray! -.-'

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I had a conversation on Skype with US distributor today, and they confirmed that there will be no Euro 2016 things in US.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I had a conversation on Skype with US distributor today, and they confirmed that there will be no Euro 2016 things in US.
It's normal to be that way, if Copa America will be released in the US, it wouldn't make much sense to release also RTE 2016 at the same time.

@ilias I'm sure you can trade Copa America 2015 with RTE 2016, there will be plenty of europeans who want to have Copa America collection.

ilias

It's normal to be that way, if Copa America will be released in the US, it wouldn't make much sense to release also RTE 2016 at the same time.

@ilias I'm sure you can trade Copa America 2015 with RTE 2016, there will be plenty of europeans who want to have Copa America collection.
I am not surprised it's not hitting U.S. markets. Even Copa America is even risking it.

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Greek collectors forwarded this photo to me.
Panini Road To UEFA Euro 2016 France sticker album starter packets.jpg
They will have it on official sale in 4 days as Focusmax said.

When the photo is zoomed here we see few countries that are featured :
According to starter pack
Portugal, Romaina, Slovenia, Serbia, Poland, Finland, and more to come.
According to the cover page : Croatia, Germany, Italy
AVAILABLE COUNTRIES.jpg

So pretty much, I am sure that 24 teams that appear on the cover that appears in first posts, will be featured in the album.

Last edited:

Pavle

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Guys, dont you think that a list of country included is a bit funny?
ALL of the countries that Panini sells stickers well are listed. Some of the do not deserve to be in album, but they are there, just to make people from those countries buy album...

What do you think? I mean I am Serbian... But include Serbia before some other countries... HAH!

Makhno

Staff member
Contributor
Patron
It would be fantastic if Panini had included all the countries in this album, with just one or two stickers (badge and team for example) for little ones like San Marino or Andorra... But it is just a dream...

bassem

Greece have only 2 points in their group and it's impossible to qualify to uefa euro 2016 also serbia turkey
Where is Wales Iceland northern Ireland Netherlands

Danju

Patron
just like @Makhno said, i would really like if it would contain all of the teams which are at the european qualifiers round. even if it would be a huge collection with some more than just one or two. Imagine an album with all 52 teams maybe starting 11, badge and teamphoto, would be like 676 Stickers. a couple of stickers arround from france, stadiums trophy and so on and you will have like 700-720 stickers. that would be awesome.