Panini Premier League 2024 Official Sticker Collection

Hoddle01

Apparently, I've read that the new collection is due for release on 7th December! Can't see it being that early as it is less than a month away and there is little in the way of design or marketing.

LFC1892

Contributor
Apparently, I've read that the new collection is due for release on 7th December! Can't see it being that early as it is less than a month away and there is little in the way of design or marketing.
Design been done months ago for products as such. Maybe just final touches/adjustments is done before release.
QA will be the last thing before it gets the Green light. Marketing a month ahead is all you need for a sticker collection. Basically, it sells itself because of it's popularity among collectors. A couple of adverts on the telly, radio and YT channel will suffice.

Hoddle01

Design been done months ago for products as such. Maybe just final touches/adjustments is done before release.
QA will be the last thing before it gets the Green light. Marketing a month ahead is all you need for a sticker collection. Basically, it sells itself because of it's popularity among collectors. A couple of adverts on the telly, radio and YT channel will suffice.
I realise all that, but what I meant was, is that we have yet to see any of it!

bokasbokas

PRE-ORDER available for the PL2024 products.

flyer-cardzreview.png

If you want to RESELL it outside the UK, let me know. ;)

Panini’s Premier League Sticker Collection is back for 2024 and is bigger, better and more exciting than ever!

All 20 teams are featured in full, from squad shots and shirts to Next Gen stars and Elite picks!

The sticker album is packed full of facts, stats and info graphics for collectors and fans alike, making this a real collector’s item!

With a total of 636 stickers to collect including shinies, plus parallel stickers too, collectors can really get stuck into the return of the Premier League season with this unrivalled, premium quality album!

There will also be a digital version of the collection, which will launch on the MyPanini Digital Collection app.

Last edited:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/196085810538

There are PRE-ORDER available for the PL2024 products, from an UK company.

If you want to RESELL it outside the UK, let me know. ;)

Panini’s Premier League Sticker Collection is back for 2024 and is bigger, better and more exciting than ever!

All 20 teams are featured in full, from squad shots and shirts to Next Gen stars and Elite picks!

The sticker album is packed full of facts, stats and info graphics for collectors and fans alike, making this a real collector’s item!

With a total of 636 stickers to collect including shinies, plus parallel stickers too, collectors can really get stuck into the return of the Premier League season with this unrivalled, premium quality album!

There will also be a digital version of the collection, which will launch on the MyPanini Digital Collection app.

View attachment 21958View attachment 21959View attachment 21960View attachment 21961View attachment 21962View attachment 21963View attachment 21964View attachment 21965
Lmao Tonali in the packet design

chriswiggy

Patron
Shipping from 7 December according to my pre-order.
Panini must be shipping earlier than expected. My order arrived today (5 December). Usual high quality stickers and hardback album in a sleeve. For those who are interested in the parallel stickers, they are based on the captain stickers. To quote from the album: "Every team's Captain sticker also has four super-rare parallel sticker variants, each in a different colour." The example shown of Lascelles has five different colours, which is a bit confusing.

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
Panini must be shipping earlier than expected. My order arrived today (5 December). Usual high quality stickers and hardback album in a sleeve. For those who are interested in the parallel stickers, they are based on the captain stickers. To quote from the album: "Every team's Captain sticker also has four super-rare parallel sticker variants, each in a different colour." The example shown of Lascelles has five different colours, which is a bit confusing.
Same here, I got mine and @Only Good Stickers parcels today, so on my current trajectory for opening stickers (I'm behind on the last few collections still finishing them) I should be right back with you all in ten years time!

That's interesting on captains parallels, it's costing me a fortune collecting parallels!

Hoddle01

Picked up a starter pack in Asda today. The album layout looks the best I've see from a Premier League album. 21 player stickers for the first time and the squad players are added to the main player pages which is a good move IMO.

Luca13

Hi, Premier League Sticker Collection 2024 is out now to preorder at Stickerpoint.de.

I wonder why it hasn't come out on Panini de yet!.

chriswiggy

Patron
Picked up a starter pack in Asda today. The album layout looks the best I've see from a Premier League album. 21 player stickers for the first time and the squad players are added to the main player pages which is a good move IMO.
I agree, although I am in two minds whether the change in the shirts section - which is now home shirts only - is a good move. Interesting that the different production dates for the stickers (25 September) and the album (9 October) have resulted in sponsorless Chelsea shirts on the stickers but photos in the album showing Infinite Athlete as the sponsor. Of course the difficulty in completing a full set remains. My two 120 packet boxes (1200 stickers) have still left me 42 stickers short of a full 636 sticker set.

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
Hello All!

A quick word of warning if buying what appears to be sealed boxes on eBay... some sellers are carefully opening the boxes from underneath leaving the top seals stuck and they're taking the parallel stickers out to re-sell them using different accounts - they then refill the box from underneath or by other means with packets they know do not have a parallel in and sell them on.

It's becoming a really sad trend that was started in WC22 with the extra stickers, went into PL23 and appears to have manifested in PL24.

Anyone doing this is displaying that the're an utterly sad individual.

I won't share obvious links from eBay but most of you will have a keen eye for this so just look carefully at the pictures.

I buy mine direct from Panini or trusted retailers and have never had an issue but would not recommend other routes.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Hello All!

A quick word of warning if buying what appears to be sealed boxes on eBay... some sellers are carefully opening the boxes from underneath leaving the top seals stuck and they're taking the parallel stickers out to re-sell them using different accounts - they then refill the box from underneath or by other means with packets they know do not have a parallel in and sell them on.

It's becoming a really sad trend that was started in WC22 with the extra stickers, went into PL23 and appears to have manifested in PL24.

I won't share obvious links from eBay but most of you will have a keen eye for this so just look carefully at the pictures.

I buy mine direct from Panini or trusted retailers and have never had an issue but would not recommend other routes.
The nightmare you made me remember... I got one of those in WC22, maybe I've wrote it here before... but yeah, it's basically what you said:

some sellers are carefully opening the boxes from underneath leaving the top seals stuck and they're taking the parallel stickers out to re-sell them using different accounts - they then refill the box from underneath or by other means with packets they know do not have a parallel in and sell them on.
I really don't care if they "hunt" those parallels but be honest and just sell the packets without box, warning buyers that those packets will never have a parallel... but no, some are so greed that they want the best of both scenarios, the parallel and the money for an apparent unopened box.

If this ever happen to you, immediately complain and provide "proof", be pictures with clear violation marks or explaining very well what happened, so ebay can rule in your favour.

LFC1892

Contributor
Hello All!

fantastic info as ever Bob. are the parallel stickers packed individually inside the boxes? bad idea from Panini if so.
i did buy 2 boxes(100 packs) from 2 different sellers so fingers crossed, although both sellers had 100% positive feedback. one was from Bournemouth and the other from Bristol, not that it really matters like.

LeicesterRob

Contributor
Patron
fantastic info as ever Bob. are the parallel stickers packed individually inside the boxes? bad idea from Panini if so.
i did buy 2 boxes(100 packs) from 2 different sellers so fingers crossed, although both sellers had 100% positive feedback. one was from Bournemouth and the other from Bristol, not that it really matters like.
No problem at all, I'm glad it's helpful info... so for WC22 the packets with the extra stickers in they were heavier and easy to spot but for PL23 it's a different story. Every 2 to 3 packets there was a 6th card in the packet being the digital code offer and then every 100 packets a parallel making it trickier. However the 120 box editions had the parallels in a separate packet. You can see how this plays out for anyone misbehaving on eBay.

So for PL23 the 100 packet box had 1 parallel nestled in the packets and the 120 box had 3 separate ones in a special packet.

The thing is the yellow Haaland in PL23 was trading for £100 at one point and other variations were £10 upwards.

My thinking is for anyone buying off eBay, look carefully at the boxes in the pictures. If they look a bit dented and if the lid (as such) looks to have a gap then these are tell tale signs. If it does not look new and they say it's sealed, then time to move on from that page!

I think just like @dantzig said, if they make it clear there are no parallels in the stock they're selling then happy days, honesty is always best policy.

I'm yet to open PL24 (itching to do so of course, hoping they'll have 21 teams as surely Leicester deserve to be in it! haha!) but I guess it's the same as the PL23 format for how parallels are added.