Panini Premier League 2021 Official Sticker Collection

jonasnix

How can Daniel N’Lundulu for Southampton be a Tranfer Update? He was in the main team in the 2020 album?
Well, he was not included in the original set this season, and there were not enough transfers this transfer window, so they had to include players in the squads that wasn't included in the original set to fill the update section. I think it was a similar situation last year.

EDIT: Forgot a "not" in my original reply ;)

Hoddle01

Last year as far as I can remember correctly, the small squad pre printed players didn't get an upgrade to a full sticker either. This year both Rodon and Sanchez have been included in the transfer set for Tottenham.

gaspy

Panini Premier League Official Sticker Collection 2021 - Update Set
Panini Premier League Official Sticker Collection 2021 - Update Set
Add to Wishlist
Details
This update set contains extra stickers of transferred or replaced football players. Total of 48 stickers
Additional Information
Language: English
Distributed in: Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, United States
Shipped from: Italy – internal warehouse
Available for delivery to the following countries: United Arab Emirates, Albania, Armenia, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Bahrain, Bolivia, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cape Verde, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Dominican Republic, Algeria, Ecuador, Estonia, Egypt, Faroe Islands, France, Georgia, Guadeloupe, Greece, Hong Kong SAR China, Honduras, Croatia, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, India, Iran, Iceland, Jordan, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, South Korea, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Morocco, Moldova, Madagascar, Macedonia, Mongolia, Malta, Malaysia, Oman, Panama, Peru, French Polynesia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Paraguay, Qatar, Réunion, Romania, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovakia, El Salvador, Syria, Thailand, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Taiwan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam
Year: 2020

Available for purchase in all countries of the world except Italy o_O

BelishaBeacon

In the meantime, they increased the price of the update set from 8,00€ to 8,50€.
Pathetic.
I don't begrudge them 50 cents particularly. However the 2020 one which was on sale for 8 euros a month ago is now 12 euros. A bit annoying I was holding on until I could order the euros update set at the same time.

Anyway I wanted to say I like this collection - nice big thick stickers, not too sparkly. I think it's a shame there are no stadium stickers as I believe 2020 had - and the near silouette printed pictures of managers are not great - but in general I like it and am more enthusiastic about this than what I've seen of the euros collection for this year.

JWare73

I don't begrudge them 50 cents particularly. However the 2020 one which was on sale for 8 euros a month ago is now 12 euros. A bit annoying I was holding on until I could order the euros update set at the same time.

Anyway I wanted to say I like this collection - nice big thick stickers, not too sparkly. I think it's a shame there are no stadium stickers as I believe 2020 had - and the near silouette printed pictures of managers are not great - but in general I like it and am more enthusiastic about this than what I've seen of the euros collection for this year.
I agree with you. The Euro 2020 Tournament Edition is a little underwhelming.

Bagpus

Just went to order the PL 2021 transfer update stickers, in an order with the Euro 2020 update and PL 2020 update, and they are all gone from the Panini website! Didn’t expect to be worrying about them being unavailable already.

BelishaBeacon

Just went to order the PL 2021 transfer update stickers, in an order with the Euro 2020 update and PL 2020 update, and they are all gone from the Panini website! Didn’t expect to be worrying about them being unavailable already.
Goodness me that is a surprise. Especially with PL 2020 update still available.
Thanks for mentioning.
I suppose it might be a temporary issue? But I've just bought the set from eBay for £15 free postage.... before the opportunists start ramping up their prices any higher.

Funnily enough I was looking to buy exactly those three sets! as those are the ones I've collected lately.

slightly off topic question - I have 200 packs of PL 2020 to open. Am I right in saying that if I want a complete album I need to order the 8 Cadbury stickers from Panini too because those were not in the actual packets?

Last edited:

Bagpus

I also bought one off eBay, even if I am hoping they will be back at Panini next week. They’ve not responded on Twitter to my query.

slightly off topic question - I have 200 packs of PL 2020 to open. Am I right in saying that if I want a complete album I need to order the 8 Cadbury stickers from Panini too because those were not in the actual packets?
Oh, I might need to do that too!

Helios

Contributor
Goodness me that is a surprise. Especially with PL 2020 update still available.
Thanks for mentioning.
I suppose it might be a temporary issue? But I've just bought the set from eBay for £15 free postage.... before the opportunists start ramping up their prices any higher.

Funnily enough I was looking to buy exactly those three sets! as those are the ones I've collected lately.

Regular Cadbury stickers were in packs when I recall it right.Shiny ones in Cadbury products only

BelishaBeacon

I also bought one off eBay, even if I am hoping they will be back at Panini next week. They’ve not responded on Twitter to my query.

Oh, I might need to do that too!
Regular Cadbury stickers were in packs when I recall it right.Shiny ones in Cadbury products only
Thank you both for clearing that up and sorry for being misleading Bagpus.

The front of this website has a review of the collection and even that says
"To complete your collection, there are 8 Cadbury Legends stickers that can be found in Cadbury’s chocolate bars. If you’re not keen on chocolate, then these can be ordered in the missing stickers section on the Panini site."
So - assuming that Facebook link is more accurate than the link I've just provided, it seems they got sucked in by this confusion too??!! That is where I picked up my query from.