Panini Premier League 2019 Official Sticker Album

LFC1892

Contributor
you have to remember Art... Topps does exactly the same "imitation" technique with the Bundesliga MA set and Premier League in years gone by. Both companies living in the past when they thought collectors from other countries didnt collect their sets so it would be fresh!!
For me Im really looking forward to the design being the same as this years Calciatori Adrenalyn but it may be personal taste??

As for Topps GSB scam i'm right behind you on that one and would fight anyone who even attempted to suggest a 1:8 ratio for a card in a product was a fantastic idea - feel that strongly!!! :p

Bit off topic and apologies to mods but have to say if you or anyone else need a UK address for the online service sure plenty of us are happy to help, what we all chat to each other for in my opinion. I can get plenty of different UK addresses & friends names if need be.

As for the Best league in the world - lets just say thats a controversial opinion especially as its so far behind La Liga in co-efficient points - well it was when they used them anyway!! Richest league in the world certainly no arguments from anyone i reckon!!!
I am hoping for a new design if they want to attract new collectors or just bring back the ones who got peeved with Topps and their malarky. Thanks for the offer. We shall see how Panini is going to approach the missing cards/stickers
situation.

Spanish teams are better in Europe the last few season 100% but in no way shape or form La Liga is stronger than the Prem when RM & Barca win it every year scoring 1000 goals each. No other team apart from A Madrid has won the league in the past 100 years. :p

Imo it's a mickey mouse league not on par with the Prem which has at least 6 teams all capable of winning the league.
Not talking about players here but clubs and the quality of 'em.

Can you honestly say that you can call a different team winning La Liga beginning of each season, apart from the big 2? No chance mate, you know it. ;)

I am hoping for a new design if they want to attract new collectors or just bring back the ones who got peeved with Topps and their malarky. Thanks for the offer. We shall see how Panini is going to approach the missing cards/stickers
situation.

Spanish teams are better in Europe the last few season 100% but in no way shape or form La Liga is stronger than the Prem when RM & Barca win it every year scoring 1000 goals each. No other team apart from A Madrid has won the league in the past 100 years. :p

Imo it's a mickey mouse league not on par with the Prem which has at least 6 teams all capable of winning the league.
Not talking about players here but clubs and the quality of 'em.

Can you honestly say that you can call a different team winning La Liga beginning of each season, apart from the big 2? No chance mate, you know it. ;)
you've just explained that its the most competitive league Art not necessarily the best and its certainly not the most skillful...!! although not sure if i agree with that as think the English League only has 2 teams which could win it this year especially after Liverpool dominated Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and then just played out a draw with the favourites City the following week by keeping it as tight as they could. For me realistically only those 2 are in the running and whoever out of them doesn't slip up against the dregs in the league (ie playing too many reserves while resting players for UCL) will win the title. The betting here in England suggests its only a 2 horse race as well at moment - Man City 4/6, Liverpool 9/4, 9/1 Bar... quarter the odds for a 2nd place finish as well so if you think Chelsea can get anywhere close and split the 2 big clubs you can make a profit!!! Forget about the rest they have no chance, due to the mediocre levels theyve been playing at are way too far behind...
for skill wise and of course the Spanish dominance of Europe over all the other leagues in recent seasons including At. Madrid etc i would give my vote to that league but its all opinions and thats mine.
certainly if you put up Valencia head to head with Everton or someone of the equivalent, cant see any winner other than Valencia!!
Similarly with Barca against Man City... Barca would win 8 out of 10.
Girona/At Bilbao v Huddersfield/Cardiff... cant see anything but a spanish victory.

certainly no arguments on the budgets the clubs run at... EPL is by far richest league in Europe.

Anyway, back to Panini... i think in Germany they allowed Germans to buy Spanish Sticker set online few years ago. Maybe the same approach will be taken with Panini Premier League??

My opinion about that is the next:

If Panini has won the rights of English Premier League, they shouldn´t release anymore the FIFA 365 collection, at least Adrenalyn XL.

I´m telling that because in Spain since 365 exists, Panini Spain hasn´t release any Adrenalyn 365 collection and just one of sitckers a couple of seasons ago.

Here this year there are many rumors which say that 18/19 will be the last of Panini publishing the Spanish League collections and Topps will be the new publisher from the season 19/20. That´s maybe the reason why Panini has bought the Premier League rights, because both Adrenalyn and Liga Este are the top seller from Panini Spain.
I also have to say that Panini collections are horrible; with Liga Este 18/19 we have 5 editions and you have to spend at least 100€ to finish it!!!! and don´t want to talk about Megacracks because this collection was released about 5th August and now 10th October we don´t have second edition and more than 100 cards are missing right now and aren´t avaible yet so a complete disaster!

But well let´s see what happen in Uk market because it´ll be interesting.

LFC1892

Contributor
you've just explained that its the most competitive league Art not necessarily the best and its certainly not the most skillful...!! although not sure if i agree with that as think the English League only has 2 teams which could win it this year especially after Liverpool dominated Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and then just played out a draw with the favourites City the following week by keeping it as tight as they could. For me realistically only those 2 are in the running and whoever out of them doesn't slip up against the dregs in the league (ie playing too many reserves while resting players for UCL) will win the title. The betting here in England suggests its only a 2 horse race as well at moment - Man City 4/6, Liverpool 9/4, 9/1 Bar... quarter the odds for a 2nd place finish as well so if you think Chelsea can get anywhere close and split the 2 big clubs you can make a profit!!! Forget about the rest they have no chance, due to the mediocre levels theyve been playing at are way too far behind...
for skill wise and of course the Spanish dominance of Europe over all the other leagues in recent seasons including At. Madrid etc i would give my vote to that league but its all opinions and thats mine.
certainly if you put up Valencia head to head with Everton or someone of the equivalent, cant see any winner other than Valencia!!
Similarly with Barca against Man City... Barca would win 8 out of 10.
Girona/At Bilbao v Huddersfield/Cardiff... cant see anything but a spanish victory.

certainly no arguments on the budgets the clubs run at... EPL is by far richest league in Europe.

Anyway, back to Panini... i think in Germany they allowed Germans to buy Spanish Sticker set online few years ago. Maybe the same approach will be taken with Panini Premier League??
We'll agree to disagree on this one Andy.
I certainly hope you are right & Panini changes the way they operate with missing cards & stickers.

We'll agree to disagree on this one Andy.
I certainly hope you are right & Panini changes the way they operate with missing cards & stickers.
of course, all about differing opinions. We're both too old to have our minds changed anyway now :p

leading back to the online ordering i dont know why it isnt worldwide availability with the online services anyway... tbf to Topps UK (obviously they done so many many things wrong and treated customers with disdain) you have to give them credit for allowing their English League collectibles missing cards service to be available to all. This is the one area where Panini as an entire company is still stuck in the 80s thinking that only people living in the same country as the league collect their collections.

of course, all about differing opinions. We're both too old to have our minds changed anyway now :p

leading back to the online ordering i dont know why it isnt worldwide availability with the online services anyway... tbf to Topps UK (obviously they done so many many things wrong and treated customers with disdain) you have to give them credit for allowing their English League collectibles missing cards service to be available to all. This is the one area where Panini as an entire company is still stuck in the 80s thinking that only people living in the same country as the league collect their collections.
That's the main 'failure' of Panini: in a globalized world everyone should order whatever and wherever.
And many collectors will start collecting the new Panini EPL, as I will do, but the procedure for buying missing stickers/cards needs to be much improved.

LFC1892

Contributor

Old? Behave mate!!! Am only 49 :p
Mentality has to change from Panini. For example, last years FIFA365 sticker collection was not released in North America as previous years so there was no missing stickers service in their shop and when i bloody contacted the UK one, they basically told me "to do one" and find another avenue as they couldn't help me finish it. Knobheads!!! :rolleyes:

I have no doubt whatsoever that Panini are going to make the 2019 album one of the best ever. Why wouldn't they?

They have not had the English top flight rights for nearly a quarter of a century, so it makes sense that they will do everything that Topps haven't been doing for the last decade, and thats churning out basic substandard collections......