Panini Premier League 2019 Official Sticker Album

Jamiepr74

Yes they were without any additional packaging. Still not received the 2 UK ones, their website still has them as “processing”
Quick update from this morning, I received two emails telling me that they have now been shipped and the website has been updated to show this....

Jamiepr74

I ordered 3 uk tins on Thursday and arriving Monday, if anyone wants a the tin (not the stickers) let me know....

Jamiepr74

Has anyone ordering from the UK site had their transfer update set yet?
I pre-ordered from the UK site and the International site on 24th April. I received the International delivery 3 days later, and am yet to receive my pre-order from the UK site.

I also placed another order from the UK site a week ago, and I received them yesterday.

Bit confused as to how this has happened!

Hoddle01

Thanks for your reply.

I'm beginning to think that all pre orders have been either misplaced or lost by Panini.

If they don't turn up by Friday, I think it may require another email to them. Bit shoddy really.

Hoddle01

Well my pre order for the Transfer Update does indeed seem to have been lost.

Has everyone else now received there set from the UK site?

Jamiepr74

Well my pre order for the Transfer Update does indeed seem to have been lost.

Has everyone else now received there set from the UK site?
Yes still not got that either - the pre-order one! Have received 3 sets from Panini.de and 3 more from Panini UK ordered last week( the same site as the original presale) this week...am still waiting for the pre-sale ones!!!!

Hoddle01

I have emailed Panini to see if they can either send another set of update stickers, or to provide a refund. I doubt they will reply, but I'll wait and see.

Hoddle01

For anyone who pre ordered the Transfer Update set when it was first made available on Panini's UK website, if you haven't yet received it, you can phone them tomorrow to get a refund or a replacement sent out. Be interesting to see how many customers this has effected?