Panini NFL 2022

Jamiepr74

Patron
Judging by previous experience, until when is this available in the stores in UK or Ireland?
I'll be going there in the start of November, 2 months after initial relase, so was wondering if it's realistic to find a box and album in stores by then.
I haven't seen boxes on sale where the album is being sold. Although I am not really looking personally.

Where in the UK are you staying?

byoplayer

Hi,

Anyone any news on the potential collection for this year. I never have done the collection, but the Netflix series generated the need in me. I don0't find any news if they will release it or when.

Thanks

Jamiepr74

Patron
Hi,

Anyone any news on the potential collection for this year. I never have done the collection, but the Netflix series generated the need in me. I don0't find any news if they will release it or when.

Thanks
Usually released around mid August….

Guinness

Hi,

Thanks
Little offtopic here but what Netflix show?

Ceesmk

The website "Sport Card Investor" just announced that the NFLPA (association of players) ended the deal with Panini 3 years before the end of the contract because Fanatics (Topps) proposed much more.
Panini responded that they still have a contract with the NFL association and around 360 players.
Not sure there will be a collection this year.

claudio7788

Patron
Thank you for this info! If this is accepted a contract has no meaning, disappointing and a very bad sign.

byoplayer

Bad new for sure. Maybe I will try to get a pack in ebay with last year collection, if this year we will not have a new collection. Maybe, I will wait a couple of weeks more

byoplayer

Anyone knows where can I buy this collection (2023)? I saw that in panini UK it is available, but so far it is not available in Spain

byoplayer

Quick question. Besides laststicker, there is any other page to make swaps? I'm down 2 (41 and 116), but I can't find them