Panini Munchen 1974 (Review + discussion)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Do you want to sell it? If so, Your best option is on ebay, placing a minimum value. Pretty sure there will be plenty of bids and whoever wins, it'll be a fair market offer.

If you just want to know +/- what it's worth, then check ebay sold listings, to see how similar albums have been sold.

Dieter

Do you want to sell it? If so, Your best option is on ebay, placing a minimum value. Pretty sure there will be plenty of bids and whoever wins, it'll be a fair market offer.

If you just want to know +/- what it's worth, then check ebay sold listings, to see how similar albums have been sold.
Weirdly enough i find ebay low in prices lately if you start at a minimum value...

DecjeNovineFan

hello, i hear lots of storys that out there are almost perefct copys of stickers m74, can someone learn me more how to recognize great copy from original, i hear that book sign on back is different in original and copys , and what will be fair value at moment for excellent set 2000 e or more ?

Bogino

Hi guys.
Want to buy a packet from ebay to enrich my collection, seeing Pavles post with packet variations, its not clear to me whats the diferrence between:
- "International edition 1" which contains 5 stickers
- "International edition 2" which contains 4 stickers
- "GRATITUDO CAMPIONE VERSION" which is the same as "International edition 2", it just came with GRATITUDO CAMPIONE sign on front.

It seems GRATITUDO CAMPIONE was delivered with Topolino comic and Free album version. What about the first two?
Which one is more valuable (International edition 1 or International edition 2)?

tottey

if you look at the prices, you can see the International with 5 stickers is the rare one, so its expensive!

Dan87

I have big doubts with the white strip which looks like new no signs of aging .. Does someone have an original package to compare?