Panini Mexico 1986 (Review + discussion)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
And do you know where it comes from ?
Nop, the close I saw about those stickers is a complete set from a known german seller.

Special detail of this collection: the stickers of the Mexico 86 collection were in available in two versions, one version did not have printings on the backside except of the number of the sticker, the World Cup logo and a Panini logo. Both variants, with full printings and with just partial printings on the back side are 100% original!

Dieter

Last week i bought a 'near mint' empty- no scores album for 125 euro. Really happy to have added that one to my collection.

G

Garuda

I´m looking for the last missing "la vache qui rit" sticker of the Mexico 86 edition: it is Luis Fernandez from France.

Can anybody help?

Caniggia

Contributor

Suisse

Incredible !!! , Thank you Makhno for this discovery , really surprising , Hong Kong edition o_O :D .

marinerpete

I just discovered an incredible version of this album : Hong-Kong edition ! The same stickers than the regular edition but less of them and a different design inside :

View attachment 7679

View attachment 7680 View attachment 7681
View attachment 7682 View attachment 7683
View attachment 7684 View attachment 7685
View attachment 7686 View attachment 7687
View attachment 7688 View attachment 7689
Great find. I think some of the South American versions have a similar structure.

marinerpete

The THAI version for the 1990 World Cup has the same strange format.
Some of the stickers have a very different format than the conventional ( cities )so I wonder about a different looking packet?
Makhno, do you have a pic of the back of the album?
Fantastic find.

Mariner

G

Garuda

I´m just happy that my VQR poster is still attached in my Mexico 86 album (French edition).