Panini Mexico 1970 (Review + discussion)

Mo123

Hi everyone

I am looking for the Germany flag which is one of the stickers for the Mexico 70 album. Please let me know if you can assist.
Thanks

redwhite

Hello, do you have pictures of your fake bustina?
A picture is not always a good value denominator. You have to feel the paper, ... Unfortunately a lot of them are manipulated. They have hard or ribbled boarders because they were manually glued to make them sealed again, ...

A big problem is that sellers offer copies at eBay with the message copy and eBay allows this abuse. Unfortunately there is still a market for, but those buyers swap or resell those copies also and those receivers don't know always if it's a copy or not, in turn swap or resell it also again, and so on ... And nobody throw this trash away (*).

I keep my hands off the Mexico 70 items.

(*) For sure I'm talking about copies made unbeknownst Panini, not the reprint albums or whatelse released by Panini

Last edited:

remans

Hello all,

I have just bought a complete sealed 1970 Mexico Panini album, which came with 2 sticker packs and every single sticker needed to complete the album.
Does anyone know, if this package was official re-released by panini (obviously its not an authentic 1970 album+stickers)?
Was this an unlicensed/fake copy, which has nothing to do with Panini?
I watermarked the pictures so no more people are fooled in case this was fake...
Any hint where to find out more would be great.
Thank you
Rene

Attachments

redwhite

Hello all,

I have just bought a complete sealed 1970 Mexico Panini album, which came with 2 sticker packs and every single sticker needed to complete the album.
Does anyone know, if this package was official re-released by panini (obviously its not an authentic 1970 album+stickers)?
Was this an unlicensed/fake copy, which has nothing to do with Panini?
I watermarked the pictures so no more people are fooled in case this was fake...
Any hint where to find out more would be great.
Thank you
Rene
Probably an ordinary unlicensed copy. Just waste of paper and money.

icetea

I think we need an update to this thread with better photos. I also heard different things about hints that prove if albums is a fake or original. Like missing red color on the crest of the knight,which should mean album is fake. Even in this thread people told those albums are original.
So which one is true?