• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Panini Magazines

Hey everyone,

I was curious if there was a list of magazines that provide free promos for panini/Topps. And for bonus points, do you folks know any good news agents that will ship those magazines worldwide.

Example.

UK: Strike It! - Panini stuff, easy to get shipped worldwide via UK newsagents.

I also have seen some Just Kick It! Magazines from both Germany and Poland, but have no idea how to get them shipped here.

As stupid as it sounds, I actually enjoy the issue of Strike it I got in the mail yesterday because, even though it's a "kids" magazine, it's still better than the zero football magazines I can buy here in the US.

Caniggia

Contributor
PANINI MAG is/was the main one, I say was because I don't see a new number since many months.. there was nothing about Copa America, now seems nothing with Fifa365, let's wait Calciatori to see ... in past was an important magazine, some number with update stickers of WC/EC or Calciatori but also some numbers had mini album never realeased before like Milan Italian Championship 2011/12 or Copa America Argentina 2011

Beside that in Italy you can get Panini promo from different magazines, mainly is GUERIN SPORTIVO (now monthly magazine) but also with comics like TOPOLINO (weekly, Topolino is Mickey Mouse), this happen because Panini has bought Disney Italy .. but was quiet same also before

Manfred

Hey everyone,

I also have seen some Just Kick It! Magazines from both Germany and Poland, but have no idea how to get them shipped here.
The German Just Kick It can be ordered, BUT they only ship to neighbouring countries. Best is to find someone in Germany who will buy it for you.

When it has limited editions in it I always buy a bunch. But you have to be quick. Sometimes it is already sold out on the day it is issued. (Happened me a few times). In january the issues will probably contain the FIFA 365 limited editions as the set will be issued that month in January. I be happy to order for you but it involves two times shipping and then it might be to costly (unless you buy more than one)

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
All I'm going to say are monthly, except when noted otherwise:

Portugal - Craques
Spain - Jugon
France - Foot (no fixed period, could be 2 or 3 months)
UK - Strike-It
Hungary - Kepes Sport (weekly)
Germany & Poland - Just Kick-It and sometimes Bravo Sport

Only worth to buy because of the extras, the contents are indeed for kids and don't have any real value... The moment Craques here didn't have any extras, sales plundered and they stopped issuing in July, I think, with only 17 issues... On the other hand, Jugon in Spain already have more than 100 issues and always with some extra included.

LFC1892

Contributor
E-bay is full of them mags. I bought 2 German ones yesterday. Each has 1 different LE from new 15/16 Topps Bundesliga.

For both mags with postage it cost me 25$CAD(15€) which is not bad at all.

Manfred

E-bay is full of them mags. I bought 2 German ones yesterday. Each has 1 different LE from new 15/16 Topps Bundesliga.

Isn't cheaper to buy just those limiteds editions? Those magazines weigh a lot or do you want to read to German magazines?

Maybe a stupid question but what did you search for? I can never find anything on there.

dantzig

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Does anybody on this forum bought (and opened) the German Just Kick-it issue 11-2015 ? View attachment 3227
Found this on a german site, though I think the guy doesn't say anything about the next issue:

Give Aways FIFA 365:

Eine Gratis-Stickeralbum und eine Gratis-Stickertüte liegt bei:
Just Stick-it! 11/15 Magazin bei (erscheint am 9. Oktober).

Eine Gratis-Stickertüte liegt folgenden Magazinen bei:
-das offizielle DFB-Magazin für Kids? Fußballspaß mit Paule (ab Ende Oktober 2015 im Handel)
-Pumuckl 5/15 (erscheint am 14. Oktober)
-Wickie 25 (erscheint am 28. Oktober)
Btw, polish Just Kick-It will release three LE's (Suarez, Lewangoalski 3 and Gotze) + 4 packs... Very good gifts :)

Manfred

For collectors it is nice to live in Hungary (Kepes Sport) and Poland (Just Kick It). Those magazines are very generous with free items.

As the German Just Kick It also will have free limited editions as soon as it is issued in Germany it will be handy to know what will be in the next Just Kick It. It is always announced on the last pages of that magazine.

Manfred

Today issue 12/15 of the German magazine Just Kick-It is out. In it: 2 boosters FIFA 365 AXL and 3 yet unknown limited editions. I've ordered a few extra in case some of you want one.

LFC1892

Contributor
Today issue 12/15 of the German magazine Just Kick-It is out. In it: 2 boosters FIFA 365 AXL and 3 yet unknown limited editions. I've ordered a few extra in case some of you want one.
I've searched ebay-de. for it but nothing showed up. Do you know who sells it ?

LFC1892

Contributor
German stores :p

In case people see this post first instead the AXL thread, LEs are Neymar, Ronaldo and Neuer.
haha I know mate I should've said e-bay username.

I buy it from the Panini shop, but they only send to neighbouring countries. If you want it I can send you one.
Thank you for the offer Manfred but if the LEs are the ones Carlos mentioned then no need because I have all & in doubles as well.

Last edited by a moderator: